Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Gutter the guy from Alaska, he got busted posting someone else's aerial photos.

Then there was Ajak or Ajax who was hooking up with every 10 on the east coast :lol: 

That was him.

I met Ajak several times. He seemed like a good guy :bc:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ajax was all BS but it was some funny BS.  I can't believe the liberal Canadians are still crying over some bottle of skull hooch.

Fixed

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Him and Joel are both on Hairyassedmen.com too from what AMG says :news:

Keep me out if your gay fantasies , SOL :finger:

1 hour ago, bussman said:

AMG is a mod I'm guessing? 

:finger2: Vaginasnotaclowncarman 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gutter the guy from Alaska, he got busted posting someone else's aerial photos.

Then there was Ajak or Ajax who was hooking up with every 10 on the east coast :lol: 

I bet that dude ended up as shark bait somewhere, for fucking the wrong guys wife/girlfriend :lol:

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to take credit for all of this bullshit, but was posting maybe 10x a week tops at the time, because the site was overrun with fighting/trolling/arguing.  Seems like Zoso is the common thread here, outing peoples personal and private information, and then embellishing it with bullshit.  You want to give me credit for why most here think he's a low life, fine, but he managed to do that on his own.

Absolutely.  Depression and alcoholism, which he readily admitted to, and he turned on most of us.

This is why I rarely give you the time of day, because you don't deserve it, and always revert back to your troll personality.  I bet I have made friends and ridden with more people on this board than 90% here, who will all vouch for me, but you keep pushing this bullshit, because I called you out for acting like an asshole.  Just like you are right now.  Classic case of a layabout with too much time on your hands.  

You're a sociopath, and a liar, and thats why you have so much trouble here.  You've never even met the man, so lets get real about being his spokesman.   I've known him for over 20 years, met and ridden with him a couple times, and I was the first guy he offered to sell the original HCS to.  He never should have sold it.  He was in a bad place emotionally, and maybe he does hate me now, but after some of the shit he said, he's entitled to his opinion.   But given you're taking comments when he was immersed in depression and alcoholism, just demonstrates your dishonesty for not acknowledging it.  You posted my securities license and a link, and made up a phony story about a time when I lost my job, got divorced, and dad to short sell my house, like millions of others did back during the recession.  I was still able to get my securities licenses, despite your phony accusations.  You're a complete scumbag, and you've done to others as well.  It would be one thing if I was always talking shit about you or your family like others did, or following you around, but I don't.  You can't even coexist, you just have to be a fucking low life, just like Dave.  What is it with some of you Canadians?  STFU and behave like a normal person, life will be alot better for you.

Nailed it.  Not looking for any redemption, props, reinforcement or anything.  On the other hand, I don't really feel the need to have those two assholes reinvent history, particularly when they were two of the largest reasons for the recent split.  If they're such model citizens, then by all means, they should sign up on TBP and post away.  I'm certainly not stopping them. :bc: 

Contradict yourself much? I made up bullshit about you short selling a house?? Then in the next sentence you admit, you short sold your house. You are a loser, at sixty years old with zero equity in a home. Nothing posted was not in the public domain. Any person that would give a financial loser like you one dime to invst must have rocks in  their head. Now fuck off back to team butt plug where it is safe. Fucking bed wetter.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 11:06 PM, Boered said:

Contradict yourself much? I made up bullshit about you short selling a house?? Then in the next sentence you admit, you short sold your house. You are a loser, at sixty years old with zero equity in a home. Nothing posted was not in the public domain. Any person that would give a financial loser like you one dime to invst must have rocks in  their head. Now fuck off back to team butt plug where it is safe. Fucking bed wetter.

Speaking of people who needed a good banning....

• Like 1