Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I never said all bullshit their were kernels of truth in the 7 pages.  For the record I didn't give a fuck then or now about banning people-  if i don't like their bullshit i can put them on ignore.  I realize some including from within my own crew are incapable of doing that.

:bc:

53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And dont forget RR and the part he played.  Frenchy is about the only only one of those lowlifes without dirt on his hands......... :news:

Stop with your nonsense....this shit with how woolard behaves has been festering for years....he was the root....and these guys just decided to poke the bear.

58 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And dont forget RR and the part he played.  Frenchy is about the only only one of those lowlifes without dirt on his hands......... :news:

maybe if frenchy posted up more nudes of billy everyone would have been happier-  I blame the whole mess on that frog fuck :bc:  

• Like 4

• Gold Member
Just now, Dave said:

Stop with your nonsense....this shit with how woolard behaves has been festering for years....he was the root....and these guys just decided to poke the bear.

Quit while you're behind, Dave. Maybe wollie has some culpability maybe not so much but you for sure follow him around like one of those mad little ankle biting dogs that won't quit nipping at his heels. :nuts:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

maybe if frenchy posted up more nudes of billy everyone would have been happier-  I blame the whole mess on that frog fuck :bc:  

So true

and of course my comment about legend, tb, rr, etal was sarcasm. Rob was off his rocker. None of you did anything yet he was accusing you of attempting to bring down the site. He even threw scarfie into the mix.

Rob wanted out, he saw an opportunity to pull the plug and did it.  Either way i think FSCE is a better place now. A couple of simple rules never hurt anyone. 

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Quit while you're behind, Dave. Maybe wollie has some culpability maybe not so much but you for sure follow him around like one of those mad little ankle biting dogs that won't quit nipping at his heels. :nuts:

I call him the little FS bulldog :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So true

and of course my comment about legend, tb, rr, etal was sarcasm. Rob was off his rocker. None of you did anything yet he was accusing you of attempting to bring down the site. He even threw scarfie into the mix.

Rob wanted out, he saw an opportunity to pull the plug and did it.  Either way i think FSCE is a better place now. A couple of simple rules never hurt anyone. 

Yah he wanted out the guy was not even on the site for like months at a time then he decided to participate in the drama, that was like looking for trouble and it found him :) 

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If he didnt want the drama he wouldnt engage.

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

respect is a 2 way street,  Rob had none at the end

Yes it is.  If I don't like something, I just leave, unless I have paid for something and I did not receive what I was expecting.  I am thankful Rob gave us the site and he owes me nothing.

What did he owe the group?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

respect is a 2 way street,  Rob had none at the end

Pretty shitty how some of you guys treated him , knowing what was going on. If it didn't involve you, should have kept your fat trap shut and minded your own fucking business. Going to bat for you east coast butt buddies and being a dick , wasn't the way to handle it. 

That's being said, did I agree with everything Rob was doing, and how he handled some members (zoso for example) absolutely not.  But it didn't directly involve me , so I stayed out of it.   His site, not yours. You didn't like how it was going over there, you should have just shut the fuck up and picked up your ball and left.  Pretty simple

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup

no ones going to put words in my mouth I didn't say.  If i have to take some blame IDGAF to be honest- he was being a dishonest douche 

I never said all bullshit their were kernels of truth in the 7 pages.  For the record I didn't give a fuck then or now about banning people-  if i don't like their bullshit i can put them on ignore.  I realize some including from within my own crew are incapable of doing that.  

That's it ginger, reading through this thread blows my mind on how people take this internet shit serious, you have to have a screw loose to give any of the nonsense that goes on here more than anything than just a laugh :lol: 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

BIGTIME.  I think he was ate up with methamphetamines when he was at Jamstock.  Didn't he bring his skanky girl friend with him the second day?  What a piece of work.  

Yes he did, that was the year I had that guy do the pig roast as I recall.

BTW, interesting outlook on the meth, you could be very right. I don't think I said two words to that guy as he just gave me a bad vibe from the get go.

Rob watched his wife pass away , an could do nothing to stop it.  Persons on the old site kept pushing the limits on line, others made threats via the USPS to him. If Rob has / had personal demons with the bottle , we have all have had a demon or two in our lives . Rob opened some web sites to give people a place to play, Rob owes us zip. Be well Rob.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pretty shitty how some of you guys treated him , knowing what was going on. If it didn't involve you, should have kept your fat trap shut and minded your own fucking business. Going to bat for you east coast butt buddies and being a dick , wasn't the way to handle it. 

That's being said, did I agree with everything Rob was doing, and how he handled some members (zoso for example) absolutely not.  But it didn't directly involve me , so I stayed out of it.   His site, not yours. You didn't like how it was going over there, you should have just shut the fuck up and picked up your ball and left.  Pretty simple

what are you talking about? you got temporarily banned from the site for mouthing rob off :lol::lmao: IMG_1227.GIF.6dd1e0c597668eb7915e393c627f31f1.GIF

you had to publicly or PM apologize to him to get back on :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes he did, that was the year I had that guy do the pig roast as I recall.

BTW, interesting outlook on the meth, you could be very right. I don't think I said two words to that guy as he just gave me a bad vibe from the get go.

That guy just looks like a nut job.

Who's that skinny little freak in the black hoodie that says Wisconsin on it?  Looks like a faggot with AIDS   :snack:

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Rob watched his wife pass away , an could do nothing to stop it.  Persons on the old site kept pushing the limits on line, others made threats via the USPS to him. If Rob has / had personal demons with the bottle , we have all have had a demon or two in our lives . Rob opened some web sites to give people a place to play, Rob owes us zip. Be well Rob.

:bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

what are you talking about? you got temporarily banned from the site for mouthing rob off :lol::lmao: IMG_1227.GIF.6dd1e0c597668eb7915e393c627f31f1.GIF

you had to publicly or PM apologize to him to get back on :lol: 

Never once was I disrespectful to him in anyway.