Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

These historical and epic arguments get strewn through out many threads on all three sites.  I find it interesting, but have yet to really get opinions on why/what happened between them all.  Any opinions are welcome.  I'd just like to hear a few sides of what "went down".

Like...how did the first FS really "implode"?  Who were the instigators?  What happened?

Why did some refuse to stay at HCS after the sale?

How did TBP develop from all of this?

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Cuntyness .  That's what happened .  :bc:

Well...that explains it!  Thread closed! :lol:

C'mon man...gimme something.  A small example?  This is actually pretty fascinating stuff within our little internet snowmobile communities. :bc:

At least........GIVE ME A NAME!!!!! :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well...that explains it!  Thread closed! :lol:

C'mon man...gimme something.  A small example?  This is actually pretty fascinating stuff within our little internet snowmobile communities. :bc:

At least........GIVE ME A NAME!!!!! :lol:

Nobody was responsible , it was a little bit of everybody .   It was the natural cycle of things .    The sites run their course , then they fade away and the next one comes along , that's how I saw the whole cycle , hcs , tbp , fs ect   :bc:

• Like 2

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nobody was responsible , it was a little bit of everybody .   It was the natural cycle of things .    The sites run their course , then they fade away and the next one comes along , that's how I saw the whole cycle , hcs , tbp , fs ect   :bc:

I KNEW you were in politics! :lol:  I think I've seen a BIG difference in that opinion.  Maybe I should post this over on TBP. :dunno:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zoso and his ever present need to spread people's personal information. Somehow he is still a member... Weird. 

How would you suggest we keep him off? He was banned by Joel shortly after we started back up. He just reappeared under a different name using a VPN out of NY. As long as he follows the rules it isn't worth trying to keep someone off the site with all of the VPN's and proxy IP's that are available.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

How would you suggest we keep him off? He was banned by Joel shortly after we started back up. He just reappeared under a different name using a VPN out of NY. As long as he follows the rules it isn't worth trying to keep someone off the site with all of the VPN's and proxy IP's that are available.

How embarrassing for him

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Personally, I don't mind somebody "reinventing" themselves on the forums (or real life I guess).  His posts now are pretty good and informative IMO.  But I understand the past "grievances" also.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

And he seems to be behaving himself this time around.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Personally, I don't mind somebody "reinventing" themselves on the forums (or real life I guess).  His posts now are pretty good and informative IMO.  But I understand the past "grievances" also.

Zosos posts have always been informative.....you poke the bear...the bear bites back....whiney fucks like woolard will never realize this and cry foul after.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

No idea. Just the fact he is willing to use VPNs to mask who he is, is enough for me to be a red flag that he is not to be trusted. The guy is pure garbage and should be treated as such. I get your conundrum, not trying to knock you (maybe Jooewl, cause he is a cunt) but zoso is a deranged individual who has ulterior motives. 

Just now, Dave said:

Zosos posts have always been informative.....you poke the bear...the bear bites back....whiney fucks like woolard will never realize this and cry foul after.

You might be the whiniest fuck on these forums. Your contrarian act is transparent. Stop being a cunt. Easy enough.. 

• Like 2