**** OFFICIAL Lance Stroll thread ****

Puzzleboy

10 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

Just got my tickets for Canadian. Grand Prix today . Grandstand 24 at the hairpin. Some tighter racing this year , a little more 

parity.

With those wider, sticky tires there should be more passing at the hairpin this year. And more contenders for the lead, should be good.

9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I like the Montreal F1, but seem to recall long walks.  Bring a wheeled cooler. 

:)

i have heard about that. I am looking into a possible water taxi service for grandstand 24.

Your not bad at 24, one of the shortest walks, great section. 11,12 are great sections but a looong walk.

Water taxi is reserved for paddock Vip's I think. Was a guest at red bull once and got picked up at hotel and put on a boat...nice!

Subway and a crowded walk for everyone else. At least you can pack you own cooler with beer of choice and some good eats.

• 1 month later...

First f1 points for a Canadian not named Villeneuve. The kid drove his best race but would not have gotten points with several Dnfs. His team mate Massa was over a second quicker in qualifying, which is an eternity in equal cars in f1. On the other hand those cars are monsters. Gotta give him credit for the race he drove.

• 2 weeks later...

The kid kinda fell ass backwards into a podium finish but he has driven 2 clean races in a row. More experienced racers than him were making a shit load of mistakes at that track. They seem to have had a breakthrough on set up as well. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...