****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

4 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Does anyone have insight and the pro's and cons of two dogs?

Personally, I think one is enough. I have a friend who is not in very good health and keeps begging me to take his dog if something happens to him. Thing is I really like the dog and she is like best buddies with my dog. I really have no clue what I’ll do.

8B67F216-0E92-4665-93AB-9AE79F549829.jpeg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Personally, I think one is enough. I have a friend who is not in very good health and keeps begging me to take his dog if something happens to him. Thing is I really like the dog and she is like best buddies with my dog. I really have no clue what I’ll do.

similar age,  i just don't want to start over again being 5 years into the current dog.  i might go with an older dog in the right situation

50 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I kind of agree. One dog is plenty. I have been doing a little research and talking with you guys here and people off the interwebs and the overall consensus is two dogs are good for each other. Healthier for the dogs even. 

The wife and I are 27 and 28 years old. We live by ourselves on an 1.5 acres. Two dogs wouldn't be a crazy thought. 

It is just I am coming at it from a very logical/financial stand point and she is all emotions lmao. 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I get these looks a lot.  It’s a good thing they can’t talk.

Jackie will spend hours playing fetch and bring stuff to you to toss.  She thinks she's a dog.  Too bad it doesn't rub off to the other two.

11 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I kind of agree. One dog is plenty. I have been doing a little research and talking with you guys here and people off the interwebs and the overall consensus is two dogs are good for each other. Healthier for the dogs even. 

The wife and I are 27 and 28 years old. We live by ourselves on an 1.5 acres. Two dogs wouldn't be a crazy thought. 

It is just I am coming at it from a very logical/financial stand point and she is all emotions lmao. 

These 2 are like family. They are 6 and 7 years old and play like puppies. It’s a gas to watch them interact. No doubt in my mind they would enjoy each other’s company.

I’ve watched her for a week before so I have experience with this. It’s just like kids imo. One is a pleasure and with 2 it becomes a lot more complicated. Not sure I want that.

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jackie will spend hours playing fetch and bring stuff to you to toss.  She thinks she's a dog.  Too bad it doesn't rub off to the other two.

Ours all have their own personality.   They’re funny as shit. Like people but less bothersome and idiotic.  :lmao:

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Those poor animals!

:lol:

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They all serve as each other’s companion animals. They take shifts when he’s deep in his Russian slump.  :lmao:

Sorry slingy-baby.  Had to do it.   :lol:   :bc:

:bigfinger:

those three live the life of riley and are spoiled to no end. smart too. every now and then i let them read some of your posts and they laugh uncontrollably on the floor for hours. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

Well I am finally breaking down and getting a second dog. Found a shelter with some husky mix puppies. It is a 4 hour drive but the money is going to a good cause. Here is a picture some of them that we will be looking at. 

The wife has no idea. We are going to go for a "drive" on Saturday. It will be an early Christmas present

received_1182694031887458.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Well I am finally breaking down and getting a second dog. Found a shelter with some husky mix puppies. It is a 4 hour drive but the money is going to a good cause. Here is a picture some of them that we will be looking at. 

The wife has no idea. We are going to go for a "drive" on Saturday. It will be an early Christmas present

You'll be a dog-hoarder before long. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'll be a dog-hoarder before long. 

I doubt it but even in the extremely rare event that happens, I have a decent amount of land and space for them lol 

31 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

cute pups.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

cute pups.  

Ya they are. I am hoping the one facing the camera is of good temperament. So far it is in the lead lol

25 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Ya they are. I am hoping the one facing the camera is of good temperament. So far it is in the lead lol

So, you're sayin' you're ok with the smell of dog-shit in the house??? You like picking up and wiping dog-shit? 

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you're sayin' you're ok with the smell of dog-shit in the house??? You like picking up and wiping dog-shit? 

Nobody likes the smell of dog shit. I am fortunate to not have had that issue with my current dog. I know there will be issues with a new puppy. But it is a small price to pay for such a large reward at the end of the day.

• Like 1