****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

Just now, ckf said:

So true:lol:

my buddy bought a house yra ago with a fenced in tennis court . it came with a ball pitcher or what ever u call them . he built a small ramp so the dog drops the fetched ball in the hopper . has it set for like every 30 seconds . he put a covered kennel in there a large Kidde pool it is a dog dream kennel  . 

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

it just showed this when i clicked on it.

Capture.JPG

video from phone wont work. it is a small  garage door panel hooked to a opener . out side when he steps on ledge it opens door . inside if he paws at ledge it opens . it shuts autoin 20 seconds.

this is for this guys 6000 sf lk Minnetonka summer home for less than 4 mo a yr . garage has 2 panamera 1 cayenne a old 928 his first Porsche and a sweet amg GT. the rest of the yr he spends on his island in the keys . I have been to that place also him and 2 other homes on it. no cars just golf carts and docks to boat to marina to drive to golf every day .

I want to be his dog . instead just a property manager for his summer home lol .     

• Like 2

Just now, Ez ryder said:

video from phone wont work. it is a small  garage door panel hooked to a opener . out side when he steps on ledge it opens door . inside if he paws at ledge it opens . it shuts autoin 20 seconds.

this is for this guys 6000 sf lk Minnetonka summer home for less than 4 mo a yr . garage has 2 panamera 1 cayenne a old 928 his first Porsche and a sweet amg GT. the rest of the yr he spends on his island in the keys . I have been to that place also him and 2 other homes on it. no cars just golf carts and docks to boat to marina to drive to golf every day .

I want to be his dog . instead just a property manager for his summer home lol .     

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Jett and Abel.   So my nephew and his girlfriend buy a puppy (Abel) and then proceed to break up and move away from each other. So I am supposed to watch the puppy for a couple of weeks while they get their act together and that was about 9 months ago. I am sure it will be any day now.

IMG_20160430_184524589.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/18/2017 at 10:15 PM, Ez ryder said:

not sure if this will work.we put this in a guys dog kennel in his garage full of sports cars. 

20170314_144030.mp4

Worked for me, and that is pretty cool!

Here's my varmint. Belonged to a neighbor who neglected him big time! Convinced the idiots to give him up, which I am glad they did. Was a mean one for a while now but turned out to be an awesome cat!

Every night, when I get home, I get unbelievable welcoming. He runs to his favorite chair and lays upside down kicking the armrest with his back claws. The excitement he displays makes most of my bad days at work disappear! :thumb:

IMG_0213 (Large).JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

HPIM1775 (Large).JPG

Edited by irv
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

My GSD Timber. He has a bit of Bernese mtn dog in him. He'll be 11 in July. I've never had, or never will have as good of a dog as he is.

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000141E_zps

Nice looking dog. :thumb:

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

My GSD Timber. He has a bit of Bernese mtn dog in him. He'll be 11 in July. I've never had, or never will have as good of a dog as he is.

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000141E_zps

That's awesome! I feel the same way about Izzy.

20170504-untitled-2.jpg