****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Our stray we brought in. Both cats are still separated but starting to get along through a gate . 135 for her shots, 3 weeks shes getting spayed 

Resized_20181223_112511.jpeg

She's such a cute little kitty!!!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She's such a cute little kitty!!!!!

Shes got this thing for grabbing/holding your hand ,and licking it like crazy ??:lol: fucking sandpaper :lol:.. plus I didnt realize until I saw the photo,  she has freckles lol

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Our stray we brought in. Both cats are still separated but starting to get along through a gate . 135 for her shots, 3 weeks shes getting spayed 

Resized_20181223_112511.jpeg

Glad you opened your home and hearts for the fur ball. All the best for your family and pets!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like that girl has worked out well.

:bc:

4A383006-08D4-456F-96BB-D993720A06AA.jpeg92B2254C-426D-4992-AC8F-DCBFA1C7C20F.jpeg

I wish she wasn't such a shit head. Seems to have gotten worse with the new dog.

Ran out of the yard on me today. Only went a couple of doors down. Of course the puppy was right behind her. Wouldn't let me get close. Fucked off back to our yard when I did get close.

Has gotten extremely nervous. I am wondering if it is because when we scold the puppy she thinks we mean her as well.

Doesn't/won't sit with us anymore. Always in a back room or something. She starts to shake when she gets really nervous. Which is usually caused by trying to have her close to where we are sitting lol.

Listens like a brick wall. Or she will start to do what you say, gets half way through and says fuck that, and goes back to where ever she was hiding.

The puppy isn't nervous but always wants to be close to her. So we don't see much of him unless we block off sections of the house to keep him near us. He listens a little better than the other one but not much. When it is just you and the puppy outside, he has mediocre recall. When it is the older dog or both of them, recall doesn't exist. She is always scared and runs away and he follows. Very aggravating lol.

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1