****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Does anyone have insight and the pro's and cons of two dogs?

After the initial adjustment and scoping each other out process it can be great. I honestly believe two behave better than one and it’s important for them to have a pal. We have always had multiple dogs...go for it.👍🏼

• Like 1

with the separation anxiety ours has we considered getting a second,  figure with a pal that would be less but I just don't want to bite off another dog.  took a  lot to agree to this one was much easier to not have one for the couple years we went without.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

After the initial adjustment and scoping each other out process it can be great. I honestly believe two behave better than one and it’s important for them to have a pal. We have always had multiple dogs...go for it.👍🏼

For sure.  Wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I am in a little predicament. So the wife wants another dog. She is constantly looking at other rescues.

I keep saying no. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but I am coming from the logical side of things. Twice the food, twice the vet bills, possibly twice the trouble.

If we got another dog that ends up being the trouble Bailey was at first would be real shitty lol. I know it will get better though. 

I have been thinking that a rescue puppy would be the best option if we were to get another dog as it would hopfully learn from Bailey and end up with the same disposition.

So my predicament is do I keep my stance and only have one dog (which my dad is telling me is the best), break down and let her get another dog, or get her one for Christmas as a surprise.

I like the idea of another dog but the stress of training a new one, the extra costs, and now limited traveling ability as it is hard to find someone to look after 1 dog let alone 2. 

What do you guys think?

I think you should be prepared for another dog.  That's how we got this last one...she was "just lookin' around."  POOF!  Here he is in all his retarded glory!

57 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Ralph. 

01D91CA5-51DA-4B62-AC10-17EDD7409896.jpeg

Hey...we got a little guy like that too!  Call him "Brown Bear".  We'll lose him soon...it's gettin' time for the poor fella.  Had a helluva life before we got him.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Our dogs pal , was our cat lol. Best buds to the end tho 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yes 2 is better.

Screenshot_20181113-131450_Messenger.jpg

He asked about dogs Dave, not hamsters! Wtf are those things?? :lol::ashamed:

3 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Does anyone have insight and the pro's and cons of two dogs?

Two is the way to go. If they are well behaved, the only con is cost of services. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And we were debating getting another Cat.:lol:

Yeah.  My wife thinks she can save the world.  I just smh.  I like cats but this is a it much in the winter when they can't go out.  Always causing a mess when they can't go outside.  Like little fucking monkeys!

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm guessing you don't have a mouse living within a mile of your house, eh?

Zambro's combat cat battalion! :salute:

Oh..this is our rodent and small wildlife management control team!  Swift and deadly...little fuckers!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

He asked about dogs Dave, not hamsters! Wtf are those things?? :lol::ashamed:

Two is the way to go. If they are well behaved, the only con is cost of services. 

They are Shorky's...yorkie shit zu cross....they are actually brothers...but from different litters....the black and white one is older by 7mths.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They are Shorky's...yorkie shit zu cross....they are actually brothers...but from different litters....the black and white one is older by 7mths.

I'm just razzing ya, lol. They look like very distinguished pups, with their matching vests!

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm just razzing ya, lol. They look like very distinguished pups, with their matching vests!

Theyre harnesses.  For when they take me for a walk. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  My wife thinks she can save the world.  I just smh.  I like cats but this is a it much in the winter when they can't go out.  Always causing a mess when they can't go outside.  Like little fucking monkeys!

Oh..this is our rodent and small wildlife management control team!  Swift and deadly...little fuckers!

Mine go out in winter. The female will shit in a box on snowy days. The male will still go outside.