****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Wow! Z notty is killing std!!! :owned: to the max!!

2113487149_giphy.gif.cf(18).gif.7076b7b532cefd16da520fabbbb712f1.gif

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, have you had enough " OWNAGE " for today, 800 FAGGONAIDS????? 

Go back to the truck stop, lizzard bitch :finger:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hey his real handle on the other site is gAyeMG!   What a faggot!  

5F8750AE-98A2-4628-A9FD-8F730175100A.gif.0222fc9e9b5223311c5a9e8f25147468.gif.fe40661cc418f3d18a6777a21c6f9542.gif.bba2cfb752f3224fbd513c1dc8bb1011.gif

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hey his real handle on the other site is gAyeMG!   What a faggot!  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

OMG!!! He REALLY is such a faggot!!!!!    GAYMG!! Now, that's gay!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...that girl got HEALTHY!  :lol: Good for her...and good on you!  :bc:

Snapped this of my two this morning by the pond.

2018.jpg

You’re an idiot but you have cool dogs....balances things out.🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...that girl got HEALTHY!  :lol: Good for her...and good on you!  :bc:

Snapped this of my two this morning by the pond.

2018.jpg

Lol winter coat is coming in strong. Gets down to around -35°c - -40°c  up here in alberia and for some reason staying in a nice heated house with comfy furniture to lay on is too luxurious for her. Nothing but the finest dirt and grass for her at that temperature will do.

Love your husky. Use to have a husky like that when I was growing up. Absolutely awesome dog. Miss her.

20171224_131643.jpg

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Lol winter coat is coming in strong. Gets down to around -35°c - -40°c  up here in alberia and for some reason staying in a nice heated house with comfy furniture to lay on is too luxurious for her. Nothing but the finest dirt and grass for her at that temperature will do.

Love your husky. Use to have a husky like that when I was growing up. Absolutely awesome dog. Miss her.

20171224_131643.jpg

Pretty pup!

Yeah, she's my 5th and last Husky and getting up there in age now (9).  I don't have it in me anymore with these dogs.  Headstrong fuckers!  I really miss my big Maly.  He was something special.

:bc:

I am in a little predicament. So the wife wants another dog. She is constantly looking at other rescues.

I keep saying no. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but I am coming from the logical side of things. Twice the food, twice the vet bills, possibly twice the trouble.

If we got another dog that ends up being the trouble Bailey was at first would be real shitty lol. I know it will get better though. 

I have been thinking that a rescue puppy would be the best option if we were to get another dog as it would hopfully learn from Bailey and end up with the same disposition.

So my predicament is do I keep my stance and only have one dog (which my dad is telling me is the best), break down and let her get another dog, or get her one for Christmas as a surprise.

I like the idea of another dog but the stress of training a new one, the extra costs, and now limited traveling ability as it is hard to find someone to look after 1 dog let alone 2. 

What do you guys think?

35 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I am in a little predicament. So the wife wants another dog. She is constantly looking at other rescues.

I keep saying no. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but I am coming from the logical side of things. Twice the food, twice the vet bills, possibly twice the trouble.

If we got another dog that ends up being the trouble Bailey was at first would be real shitty lol. I know it will get better though. 

I have been thinking that a rescue puppy would be the best option if we were to get another dog as it would hopfully learn from Bailey and end up with the same disposition.

So my predicament is do I keep my stance and only have one dog (which my dad is telling me is the best), break down and let her get another dog, or get her one for Christmas as a surprise.

I like the idea of another dog but the stress of training a new one, the extra costs, and now limited traveling ability as it is hard to find someone to look after 1 dog let alone 2. 

What do you guys think?

Funny story.  Mine has been wanting a pit puppy for a while now.  Same thing, No No No and NO!  Ignores me and lines up a male pup from a friend.  Went and met the parents etc.

When it's time to come home, guess who had to come with him?  Sister!     It is like having kids all over again!   I do love them though and am enjoying them very much. 

It's only Money and Time, gotta love it. 

pups above 8 weeks.JPG

pups close.JPG

pups 6 weeks sleeping.JPG

pups 6 weeks.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Funny story.  Mine has been wanting a pit puppy for a while now.  Same thing, No No No and NO!  Ignores me and lines up a male pup from a friend.  Went and met the parents etc.

When it's time to come home, guess who had to come with him?  Sister!     It is like having kids all over again!   I do love them though and am enjoying them very much. 

It's only Money and Time, gotta love it. 

pups above 8 weeks.JPG

pups close.JPG

pups 6 weeks sleeping.JPG

pups 6 weeks.JPG

Very cute pups! 

I know I will like the little guy but like you said, nothing but time and money lol