****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'd like to consider a male for the next one and yes we got her when she was a pup. Sammy pups are cuteness overload for sure, when we went to the breeder back in 2007 to pick her out the breeder had all the pups there, it was like a bunch of oversized cotton balls running around. :lol:

ah man :lol:

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I'd like to consider a male for the next one and yes we got her when she was a pup. Sammy pups are cuteness overload for sure, when we went to the breeder back in 2007 to pick her out the breeder had all the pups there, it was like a bunch of oversized cotton balls running around. :lol:

My wife calls the one in our hood a cloud with legs and eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Accidentally ran over and killed one of our two golden retrievers yesterday.  :(

2018cooperrip.jpg

Lost a cat 3 days ago too.  He was a avid Hunter, got tape worms and we didn't discover until too late.  :(

Neal

OMG...That's horrible. So sorry to hear. :sad: 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Accidentally ran over and killed one of our two golden retrievers yesterday.  :(

2018cooperrip.jpg

Lost a cat 3 days ago too.  He was a avid Hunter, got tape worms and we didn't discover until too late.  :(

Neal

:(

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_3892.thumb.PNG.6acaeb4e277ba5973a23b592c0f63be3.PNG

Does that little guy get to go on the walks in the woods as well? Looks like they’re buds already.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Does that little guy get to go on the walks in the woods as well? Looks like they’re buds already.

I haven't taken the little one yet...she is really young but pretty rambunctious and yeah we are surprised how fast the two of them bonded. Sadie gets a little rough at times but the little one goes right back at her. :lol:

Fucking showdown for the toy mouse....and Aussie Sheps aren’t very smart If you ask me.  This retard damn near lost his eye messing with the other cat.  Had to put medicine in it for two weeks cuz it clouded over.  This kitty is nice...but my money is on her.

578C9860-DF00-4DA1-A617-50306C05DE1A.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/20/2018 at 7:17 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

2018cooperrip.jpg

Neal

Jesus Neal, sorry.

• Sad 1

On 2/20/2018 at 6:17 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

2018cooperrip.jpg

Neal

Jesus man.  Sorry to hear that.  Really, really sucks...X2.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:42 PM, Tomas. said:

20180406_203725~2.jpg

20180406_203734~2.jpg

Man...she looks good!  Coming along nicely now?

On 4/11/2018 at 11:24 PM, xcr700 said:

Our rottie x Brie is still hanging in there.  Will be 12 this month.  Still on liver meds ,anti seizure meds and still missing a toe lol. Fucker ain't giving up :thumbsup:

20180411_154223.jpg

:bc:

• Like 1

She was. Until yesterday. All of a sudden she is now going crazy when we are away at work. Digging, bitting and pulling on the fence trying to get out. She was going full retard today. After months of absolutely zero issues. We are baffled.

20180417_204145.jpg

Edited by Tomas.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking showdown for the toy mouse....and Aussie Sheps aren’t very smart If you ask me.  This retard damn near lost his eye messing with the other cat.  Had to put medicine in it for two weeks cuz it clouded over.  This kitty is nice...but my money is on her.

578C9860-DF00-4DA1-A617-50306C05DE1A.jpeg

My dog learned on week 1 . Don't fuck with the cat , he will fuck you up !

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tomas. said:

She was. Until yesterday. All of a sudden she is now going crazy when we are away at work. Digging, bitting and pulling on the fence trying to get out. She was going full retard today. After months of absolutely zero issues. We are baffled.

20180417_204145.jpg

Yeah.  Ours go nuts for no reason sometimes also.  Retards.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

My dog learned on week 1 . Don't fuck with the cat , he will fuck you up !

The one this little stooge messed with showed out 160# maly who the boss was.  His little ass it small wet work.  Damn lucky he didn’t lose his eye.  One seat and it cost me $600 in vet bills.  Fucker.  Caught him eating cat shit the other day.  He’s gotta be a fucking libril!

11 hours ago, Tomas. said:

20180417_204145.jpg

Maybe there's an other animal coming by and is on the other side of the fence that she is trying to get at?

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Maybe there's an other animal coming by and is on the other side of the fence that she is trying to get at?

We have an old phone setup so we can live view throughout the day and it saves clips when there is motion. She was going nuts all day. It wasn't like something walked by and then she settled down afterwards. We do live out in the country and there is lots of deer, coyotes, and a couple of moose. They have never bothered her or peaked her interest before. 

We have more deer and moose shit in our yard than dog shit and that is the truth lol

We are wondering if it is because spring is in the air and she wants out to explore. 

The weird thing is on the weekends we let her out by herself to roam around and do her business. She walks the yard a little bit. Rolls in the snow, does her business, then right back to the front door wanting in. 

Or we will put her out and leave the gate to her kennel open. She will crawl into her dog house and spend hours there not caring that the gate is open.

I would do that while we are at work but there is a lot of farms around and I would hate for her to meet the business end of a 30-06 or a .22