ckf

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Good to hear :thumb:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent news.  Excellent!  Glad to hear it. :bc:

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good news!

Neal

Thanks guys :bc: . Been a rough time. Now we gotta start walking her again. She seized up pretty good from the inactivity

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

poop factory.jpg

22467713_2151365621556264_5808600942397679840_o.jpg

Good lord, man!  Grant that poor thing some dignity!!!! :lmao:

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come home after a week in Kentucky to find a new addition.  A cat.

At least your wife waits for you to go out of town.  My wife just announces it.  Up to 3.75 of those little shits now.  ".75"?  The Cat larceny from our neighbor is nearly 100% complete.  Fucker hit the jackpot here.  Spending less and less time at his "other home".

On 10/12/2017 at 6:00 AM, xcr700 said:

Stitches come out Saturday.  no more bandages. We noticed, and the vet noticed, totally different disposition form almost a year ago. Very happy go lucky again,wants to play again,full of piss and vinegar lol. That toe must have really hurt

20170923_213749.jpg

Thats great.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

At least your wife waits for you to go out of town.  My wife just announces it.  Up to 3.75 of those little shits now.  ".75"?  The Cat larceny from our neighbor is nearly 100% complete.  Fucker hit the jackpot here.  Spending less and less time at his "other home".

:lol:

Are those dish towels made out from a previous photo-op of that poor dog?

With the cat, the two dogs are just confused right now not sure whats happening.:lol:

I thought we lost this guy Friday! :cry: My wife let him out at 10 to 7 in the morning Friday and he never came back after a couple hours or less like he usually does.

I don't work Fridays so I was calling/whistling for him but nothing?... It was around 9:30-10:00 when up pulls a Animal services vehicle to my neighbors house. He goes out to greet the guy and shows him something dead on his front lawn. I said to my neighbor, what is it? He never replied back and it was like he was ignoring me? I asked 2 more times before he responded (he had a friend with him so likely never heard me or didn't want me to see it?) He says, it's a dead cat that a coyote got. :yikes: I said to him, nervously, is it our's? He said no, I don't believe it is but asked the animal services guy to hold it up. It wasn't, thankfully but I think I knew the cat, which was torn apart pretty badly.

Needless to say at that point, I didn't feel very good! Our cat was an abused/neglected cat that some people in behind us owned. After months of the cat living at our house years ago, I asked the guy to give him up, which thankfully he did. $1000 dollars in vet bills later and some tender loving care, he turned out to be a great cat. He was an outdoor cat and we tried to keep him indoors for a bit but it just wasn't fair. He would literally bounce off the walls wanting to get out.

Anyways, after seeing this cat and our cat not coming back, I, of course, thought the worse. All day Friday I called and called, between tears, but still nothing. My wife arrived home around 4:30 and immediately said, what's wrong? I told her Buddy still isn't back and there's a good chance he won't be either. I told her the story and she immediately started crying. I have told her numerous times, don't let the cat out in the morning until you are ready to go outside with him. I normally turn on the outside light, have a coffee and a dart in hand and go outside making some noise, either burping, coughing or farting and I shuffle some of our deck chairs around to make some noise. Needless to say, she didn't do any of these things! :chatter: 

Needless to say, Friday was not a very pleasant day/night. We continued to call until around midnight but still nothing, not sign of him anywhere. (he had never been gone this long before) so we eventually went to bed, both having a terrible sleep. I got up at 6 hoping to see him at the front or back door, but nothing, he was nowhere in sight.

Saturday was another long day, we didn't do much, other than call him occasionally, and it was really starting to sink in that he wasn't coming back. Saturday night arrived, it was raining pretty good and I went outside for my last smoke around 10. I was emotionally exhausted, as was my wife and I needed to get to bed. I whistled a couple more times, which I thought was pointless, but I just couldn't help myself, but he still didn't come. I went downstairs to check one last thing on the computer and to log off before hitting the sheets when all of a sudden, my wife yelled, "Buddies home"! I said, what, and took off upstairs as fast as I could! Sure enough, there he was, soaking wet but real glad to see us too! We both hugged/petted him and he couldn't have purred any louder! He was glad to be back home. :x

Of course, we have no idea where he went or what he was up to, but we both think he likely seen the coyote(s) and/or seen the other cat getting killed and that spooked him so he ran for his life and hid? He might have ran up a tree being in hot pursuit himself, we're not sure, but we're sure glad to say he is home after being away for almost 40hrs! He did absolutely nothing today but eat and sleep and made no attempt to try and get outside, which is OK by us, because there was no way in hell he was going out today! 

HPIM1775 (Large).JPG

IMG_0213 (Large).JPG

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

that poor thing and his brothers have  like 3800 instagram followers and people send shit like this all the time to the house . my wife has a full dresser and a few tubs of dog outfits lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I thought we lost this guy Friday! :cry: My wife let him out at 10 to 7 in the morning Friday and he never came back after a couple hours or less like he usually does.

I don't work Fridays so I was calling/whistling for him but nothing?... It was around 9:30-10:00 when up pulls a Animal services vehicle to my neighbors house. He goes out to greet the guy and shows him something dead on his front lawn. I said to my neighbor, what is it? He never replied back and it was like he was ignoring me? I asked 2 more times before he responded (he had a friend with him so likely never heard me or didn't want me to see it?) He says, it's a dead cat that a coyote got. :yikes: I said to him, nervously, is it our's? He said no, I don't believe it is but asked the animal services guy to hold it up. It wasn't, thankfully but I think I knew the cat, which was torn apart pretty badly.

Needless to say at that point, I didn't feel very good! Our cat was an abused/neglected cat that some people in behind us owned. After months of the cat living at our house years ago, I asked the guy to give him up, which thankfully he did. $1000 dollars in vet bills later and some tender loving care, he turned out to be a great cat. He was an outdoor cat and we tried to keep him indoors for a bit but it just wasn't fair. He would literally bounce off the walls wanting to get out.

Anyways, after seeing this cat and our cat not coming back, I, of course, thought the worse. All day Friday I called and called, between tears, but still nothing. My wife arrived home around 4:30 and immediately said, what's wrong? I told her Buddy still isn't back and there's a good chance he won't be either. I told her the story and she immediately started crying. I have told her numerous times, don't let the cat out in the morning until you are ready to go outside with him. I normally turn on the outside light, have a coffee and a dart in hand and go outside making some noise, either burping, coughing or farting and I shuffle some of our deck chairs around to make some noise. Needless to say, she didn't do any of these things! :chatter: 

Needless to say, Friday was not a very pleasant day/night. We continued to call until around midnight but still nothing, not sign of him anywhere. (he had never been gone this long before) so we eventually went to bed, both having a terrible sleep. I got up at 6 hoping to see him at the front or back door, but nothing, he was nowhere in sight.

Saturday was another long day, we didn't do much, other than call him occasionally, and it was really starting to sink in that he wasn't coming back. Saturday night arrived, it was raining pretty good and I went outside for my last smoke around 10. I was emotionally exhausted, as was my wife and I needed to get to bed. I whistled a couple more times, which I thought was pointless, but I just couldn't help myself, but he still didn't come. I went downstairs to check one last thing on the computer and to log off before hitting the sheets when all of a sudden, my wife yelled, "Buddies home"! I said, what, and took off upstairs as fast as I could! Sure enough, there he was, soaking wet but real glad to see us too! We both hugged/petted him and he couldn't have purred any louder! He was glad to be back home. :x

Of course, we have no idea where he went or what he was up to, but we both think he likely seen the coyote(s) and/or seen the other cat getting killed and that spooked him so he ran for his life and hid? He might have ran up a tree being in hot pursuit himself, we're not sure, but we're sure glad to say he is home after being away for almost 40hrs! He did absolutely nothing today but eat and sleep and made no attempt to try and get outside, which is OK by us, because there was no way in hell he was going out today! 

HPIM1775 (Large).JPG

IMG_0213 (Large).JPG

Yeah, all our cats go out and a couple will spend all night outside in the summer.  We have to let them out or they will throw fits and keep us up all night.  One will piss in my office chair!  Or in our bed to show his displeasure.  We don't like letting them out but it's what they want.  Haven't lost any yet...and I'm amazed by it.  I'll bet they've had some close calls and are pretty aware of what's going on.  Hope we don't lose any but...what can you do?  Spoiled rotten brats!

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that poor thing and his brothers have  like 3800 instagram followers and people send shit like this all the time to the house . my wife has a full dresser and a few tubs of dog outfits lol.

No.

23 hours ago, irv said:

HPIM1775 (Large).JPG

IMG_0213 (Large).JPG

we had a cat torn up by coyotes, wife and i are eating lunch and my kids come up to the window and say we found toby's legs,  I'm like WTF and we go to the neighbors and theirs a hind leg and a trail of guts headed out into the woods.  Found another one there a few weeks later.  Finally one of the neighbors poisoned them after animal control wouldn't do anything to remove them

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we had a cat torn up by coyotes, wife and i are eating lunch and my kids come up to the window and say we found toby's legs,  I'm like WTF and we go to the neighbors and theirs a hind leg and a trail of guts headed out into the woods.  Found another one there a few weeks later.  Finally one of the neighbors poisoned them after animal control wouldn't do anything to remove them

my bud had his dog taken down last summer about 10 feet from fr door . another buddy's wife was walking down the trail with her dog and 1 was stalking her keeping about 50 yards back stoping when she stopped walking when she walked . she called the cops then a friend along trail . the friend ran out then ran down trail and shot it . cops came about 30 min later . she now carry's a 9 out on walks . you see all sorts of lost cat and lost small dog posters around my parts all the time.

most people do not know just how many there are around here . almost every night I can step outside and here them all fired up after a kill    

On 10/15/2017 at 9:36 PM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, all our cats go out and a couple will spend all night outside in the summer.  We have to let them out or they will throw fits and keep us up all night.  One will piss in my office chair!  Or in our bed to show his displeasure.  We don't like letting them out but it's what they want.  Haven't lost any yet...and I'm amazed by it.  I'll bet they've had some close calls and are pretty aware of what's going on.  Hope we don't lose any but...what can you do?  Spoiled rotten brats!

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We haven't let our cat out in the morning yet since he has returned. He goes to the back door like he wants out but he is far less excited about it. I keep him in and then bring him back downstairs where he just cuddles up. My son let him out last night when he got home from school and he said he was only out about 10-20 minutes before he wanted back in. Either he got chased/had a close call or seeing that dead cat definitely changed him? We will never know where he was for almost 40 hrs, but we have both concluded, he was likely hunkered down some place scared out of his wits. Feels great having him back!

• Like 1