****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

On 9/17/2017 at 4:47 PM, 01mxz800 said:

Sandy Sue does not approve of polarisfag550's attitude towards dogs and would take 1 for the team and bite him despite the fact she would have to lick a liberals ass to get rid of the taste in her mouth :finger:polarisfaggloryholeoperatoratsandy'ssubshop550

15056808597801951792164.jpg

Take that back, you fuckin' faggot!! CKF told me not to post here, so I didn't. You can't post against me, if I've been ordered off the thread by admin. Take it back, you cock-smoking motherfucking cunt son of a bitch!!!  

13 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Take that back, you fuckin' faggot!! CKF told me not to post here, so I didn't. You can't post against me, if I've been ordered off the thread by admin. Take it back, you cock-smoking motherfucking cunt son of a bitch!!!  

Fuck off untidy whitey:finger:

On 9/27/2017 at 8:34 PM, Angry ginger said:

got my sons senior pictures back,  he had to take one with his dog

boyandhisdog.jpg

Holy Shit!!!!!!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you brought James on trail parties when he was just a little kid. Thanks for making me feel old :lol:

On 9/27/2017 at 11:17 PM, polaris550 said:

What the fuck did I tell you :news:

:lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Holy Shit!!!!!!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you brought James on trail parties when he was just a little kid. Thanks for making me feel old :lol:

What the fuck did I tell you :news:

:lol:

What????

:ashamed:

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Rocco says fuck you! :lol: 

8C323870-B919-4D89-8DF9-FE7BC27F1402.jpeg

Oh wow, that's a real manly dog......................................................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I've been drinkin. I really miss Moriarty. What a great dog he was!  I miss you, you old fart!!!

Lake Ontario 023 copy.jpg

Yeah....still missing my boy too.  Just fucking sad as shit.  It's amazing how his absence has affected all of us and our other animals.  He just had a big presence about him.  He was something special.  :cry:

IMG_3621 (2).JPG

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Laying in some gravel prepping for a concrete pour on Tuesday.  The pad is for a doghouse and kennel.  18.5'x11' pour, the doghouse will be 8x10 and the kennel is 10x10.  I am putting PEX in the portion under the doghouse for winter heating.  

:bc:

2017dogkennelprep.jpg

Looks like a nice corn set up. What grade do you burn and what do you pay a bushel?