****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

49 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

"  dogs wanted" 

We like dogs, very much. We pay you lots for your dog. Call Mr. Chang at 1-800-stir-fry.     

STFU and stay out of this thread!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing out of the normal. I've pulled a few off of the cats.  None off the dogs. I've had the most!

My wife was all flipped out about it last spring when the dog and I were hitting the woods at The State Park...never did find one on either the dog or me.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

My wife was all flipped out about it last spring when the dog and I were hitting the woods at The State Park...never did find one on either the dog or me.

We keep that liquid on the back stuff handy for ticks/fleas but rarely use it.  Just not a problem here.  Our dogs (or dog now) have fur that is unfriendly to both.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We keep that liquid on the back stuff handy for ticks/fleas but rarely use it.  Just not a problem here.  Our dogs (or dog now) have fur that is unfriendly to both.

I use a spray made from some essential oils that repels them and it smells good.:thumb:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Cool!

Our dogs and cats get along.  The last farm dog we had nursed a baby kitten, even though she had never been pregnant and was spayed. :lol:

Neal

Ours always get along...for the most part.  We have a big orange cat that doesn't put up with shot from any dog....and they give him a wide berth.  Other than that....brothers and sisters (non-Appalachian).

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

• Like 2

Sandy Sue does not approve of polarisfag550's attitude towards dogs and would take 1 for the team and bite him despite the fact she would have to lick a liberals ass to get rid of the taste in her mouth :finger:polarisfaggloryholeoperatoratsandy'ssubshop550

15056808597801951792164.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll have to relay that to the wife. Took them off the Nexguard, but not crazy about the Frontline either. Thanks :bc:

:thumb:

We used it all last spring and FWIW no ticks on me or the dog.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:thumb:

We used it all last spring and FWIW no ticks on me or the dog.

I've only ever had one on one of the dogs and we found it right after he came inside firm going to the bathroom. But i know there is the possibility that we have more. Usually where you have deer, you'll have tics.   I have deer all over at my place.  Especially now. They're eating apples and pears from my trees and I go thru 150# of corn about every 3 weeks. Now that there's apples and pears everywhere fir them, they've cut down on the corn.  Filled up the corn feeder last night and also put out some carrots.   Mom and a fawn at the carrots this morning when I woke up. Good way to keep the tics away from your house is to keep your grass short :thumb:

On 9/17/2017 at 5:45 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'll have to relay that to the wife. Took them off the Nexguard, but not crazy about the Frontline either. Thanks :bc:

I put the dog and cat on Seresto flea and tick collars this year, im not to keen on the drops on the back of the neck, when I would put frontline on my cat for like 2 weeks he would shake his feet like tape was stuck to the bottom.. No ill effects with the collars, and they work great, a mosquito wont even land on them.  Ill be using the collar from now on..