****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, ckf said:

You have a very pretty little girl there Jim :thumb:

Thanks John...I tried posting a video of her chasing the windshield wipers in my truck but it didn't work....it was pretty funny.🐶🐶🐶😝

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Thanks John...I tried posting a video of her chasing the windshield wipers in my truck but it didn't work....it was pretty funny.🐶🐶🐶😝

You probably need to upload it to youtube for it to work here. Izzy does stupid stuff like that too.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

The little one looks like it's bracing for what's about to go down, LOL

the little one is bacon my dog the Bernese mountain dog lives across the street and is still a pup . they run around the yard all the time . I have one of the only fenced in yards in he hood so my yard is like a dog park many nights of the week. bacon ran right under him   

• Like 2

Our rottie has selective hearing.  Wife thought she was going deaf but I think she's just getting wise in her old age. She apparently cannot hear you calling her in the house,but the fuckin retard can hear a chesse slice getting unwrapped :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Our rottie has selective hearing.  Wife thought she was going deaf but I think she's just getting wise in her old age. She apparently cannot hear you calling her in the house,but the fuckin retard can hear a chesse slice getting unwrapped :lol:

I think it's funny as can be when dogs think you can't see them if they can't see you.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow.. that's pretty bold on the cats part. Our dog just goes and hide once she gets a treat.  Cat is a cunt ,always taunts her. Found the cat in the dogs mouth a few times... idiot never learns 

Our dogs and cats all get along like brothers/sisters.  Except for one cat.  He bosses the dogs around.  It's funny as shit.  He'll sit in the doorway and they are too scared to try to get by him.  He's a bully....but he'll lay the wood on them!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Our dogs and cats all get along like brothers/sisters.  Except for one cat.  He bosses the dogs around.  It's funny as shit.  He'll sit in the doorway and they are too scared to try to get by him.  He's a bully....but he'll lay the wood on them!!!

Don't get me wrong. ..these two are borderline married.  They sleep together most of the time. ...but when it's treat time. ........

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Either Buddy doesn't give a fuck or he is posing for The Friskes Calendar. :lol:

IMG_3314.thumb.JPG.2ca957e9884accdecba04208bb7a9566.JPG

We used to have a cat that looked just like Buddy. Ours was a stray that came around and we named him George because he was curious and had to check everything out.

21 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Either Buddy doesn't give a fuck or he is posing for The Friskes Calendar. :lol:

IMG_3314.thumb.JPG.2ca957e9884accdecba04208bb7a9566.JPG

My guess?  He doesn't give a fuck. :lmao:

But what is this guy doing?  I wish I could bend like that.  I'd be posting less here for sure!

IMG_2229.JPG

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

"  dogs wanted" 

We like dogs, very much. We pay you lots for your dog. Call Mr. Chang at 1-800-stir-fry.