National embarrassment Trump refuses to shake Merkel's hand in photo op.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Pretty thorough slam to your boy Trump though. 

He sold you bumpkins a basket of goods. 

It's impressive that he coined the term fake news so you would ignore the news media when they called him on his bullshit.

He didn't "sell" anything to the majority that didn't already want a change.  Thank your idiot king and that horrific treasonous bitter lying bag along with all you flaming worthless repugnant liberals for your lost agenda and destiny.

Oh, and the left coined the phrase "fake news".  Another thing that worked out well for you twats.

SBYL. :lol:

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's impressive that he coined the term fake news so you would ignore the news media when they called him on his bullshit.

You're pretty slow aren't you? You post a chain email like some right wing whack job (or MC), and you have the gall to refer to me as the bumpkin... That is adorable. Why don't you work on writing a coherent sentence like an educated adult before you start throwing the "ur a stupid" stone my direction, bruh. 

Clever trick to prove you aren't a crayon eating mouth breather #1 that I will bestow upon you for next time: Use facts not emotions to make arguments. I don't think I remember a post from you that wasn't some weepy eyed regurgitation of someone else's opinion. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

No it's an impressive pile of complete BULLFUCKINGSHIT and FAKENEWS :flush: 

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This nobody guy sounds like he knows a lot.

I found this today. But I bet Nobody will remember he said these things.

Remember when Trump said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.
Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million.
Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He still doesn't even have a plan.
Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs? He lied to get a photo-op.
Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, Wall Street executives, and oil executives.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign has any communications with Russian govt? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught.
Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost.

C7UoBEOVAAABIxr?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

C7UoBEOVAAABIxr?format=jpg&name=large

:lol:

Nothing is funnier than watching the biased media try and drive and bully Trump's administration to do what they want.  

Trump's tweets once again have them all fucked up this morning.

The left's seathing hatred keeps making me laugh and laugh.....and laugh.  

I'm glad you losers still approve of Trump.

The latest budget reduces health care, education and meals for Americans. 

It give that money to the wealthiest Americans. 

It spends that money on a wall. Do you really believe the wall is going to be effective? 

It spends the money on the military. Which is another way of funnelling money wealthiest because they build the war machines.

Who really benefits from increased military action? What did the US benefit from Afghanistan and Iraq? What will they benefit from a long campaign in Syria? 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

At first I thought you were answering for every one of Trumps lies. That would be too much to ask.

Tell you what, I'll play.  You answer all your own questions, and I'll grade you and explain why you are completely fucking wrong....and stupid.

Pencils up!  Begin.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell you what, I'll play.  You answer all your own questions, and I'll grade you and explain why you are completely fucking wrong....and stupid.

Pencils up!  Begin.

Great idea. You go first.

On 2017-03-19 at 2:02 PM, revkevsdi said:

This nobody guy sounds like he knows a lot.

I found this today. But I bet Nobody will remember he said these things.

Remember when Trump said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.

Remember when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? He has asked Congress to appropriate the $25 billion of taxpayer money to cover costs.
Remember when he said he was going to divest from his businesses? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he was going to release his tax returns? Changed his mind.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to go on vacation or play golf? 5 of the last 7 weekends he went on vacation and played golf, costing taxpayers $11.1 million.
Remember when he said he was going to use American steel to build these dangerous pipelines? Russian steel arrived last week for the Keystone Pipeline XL.
Remember when he said would defeat ISIS in 30 days? He still doesn't even have a plan.
Remember when he said he was going to appropriate money to HBCUs? He lied to get a photo-op.
Remember when he said he was going to drain the swamp of Washington insiders? His cabinet is filled with lobbyists, Wall Street executives, and oil executives.
Remember when he said he wasn't going to cut social security and Medicare? The Republican bill does just this.
Remember when he said that nobody on his campaign has any communications with Russian govt? 7 of his people have now admitted they spoke and/or met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught.
Remember when he said that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower cost? The AHCA that the GOP and 45 are now pushing; they now admit will cover fewer people at a higher cost.

On 2017-03-20 at 6:39 PM, Zambroski said:

Pencils up!  Begin.

So what exactly do you want here? For instance on statement #1 do you want the video where Trump said he wasn't going to take a salary? On Statement #2 what do you need, all the videos of Trump Promising Mexico will pay for the wall and the follow up of him asking Congress for the money?  

Seems like a waste of time. If you aren't convinced that Trumps been lying by that list, there isn't any hope for you.

On 3/20/2017 at 8:40 PM, revkevsdi said:

You finished those swiss rolls yet lumpy?

Good one.  You wanna see my "man lumps"?  Figures.

"I didn't quit sledding, I just sold me sleds." :lol:

Another liberal gem from the limp wristed, weak ankled Canadian twit.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So what exactly do you want here? For instance on statement #1 do you want the video where Trump said he wasn't going to take a salary? On Statement #2 what do you need, all the videos of Trump Promising Mexico will pay for the wall and the follow up of him asking Congress for the money?  

Seems like a waste of time. If you aren't convinced that Trumps been lying by that list, there isn't any hope for you.

I want you to provide irrefutable proof of the insinuations that you are making in the form of rhetorical questions or liberal speculations as you feverently try to fit in to the freshness of the "intellectually elite"....and failing at it.

But since it appears this was a chain e-mail you tried to pull of as your own, maybe your own intelligence and insight isn't what I should be lobbying for here.

:news:

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good one.  You wanna see my "man lumps"?  Figures.

"I didn't quit sledding, I just sold me sleds." :lol:

Another liberal gem from the limp wristed, weak ankled Canadian twit.

I want you to provide irrefutable proof of the insinuations that you are making in the form of rhetorical questions or liberal speculations as you feverently try to fit in to the freshness of the "intellectually elite"....and failing at it.

But since it appears this was a chain e-mail you tried to pull of as your own, maybe your own intelligence and insight isn't what I should be lobbying for here.

:news:

Read it again dumb fuck. I clearly wrote I found this today. Not I wrote this today.

Irrefutable proof? For you? Trump could be seen handing the Nuclear football to Putin and you'd still make excuses.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Read it again dumb fuck. I clearly wrote I found this today. Not I wrote this today.

Irrefutable proof? For you? Trump could be seen handing the Nuclear football to Putin and you'd still make excuses.

And Hilliary sold nuclear materials to the Russians and you defended that,

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And Hilliary sold nuclear materials to the Russians and you defended that,

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/sep/30/donald-trump/nuclear-claim-donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-ga/

I'm still defending it now.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Politifact and snopes:lol: 

As expected , you and Timeshare sure are selective when it comes to " connecting the dots". 

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Politifact and snopes:lol: 

As expected , you and Timeshare sure are selective when it comes to " connecting the dots". 

Post your link showing the connection between Clinton and the Nuclear deal. But before you embarrass yourself further at least read the Politifact link.