Happy St. Patricks Day

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I feel sorry for people like this.   Some will waste their whole lives angry, bitter, in little prisons of their own making.

People that think like that need a hollow point between the eyes

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hopefully the only thing green I see today are the signs on 75 N and maybe green beer later. 

The only green I'll see is money and.......  :news: 

Me and the wifey are hitting a local Irish brew pub for dinner.  I wanna keep up the stereotype so I'll drink too much, start a fight, then slap my wife around later this evening prompting a visit from the local authorities to my home.  I'll quickly start a fight with them to ensure I spend the night on a cold cement floor next to a drain.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me and the wifey are hitting a local Irish brew pub for dinner.  I wanna keep up the stereotype so I'll drink too much, start a fight, then slap my wife around later this evening prompting a visit from the local authorities to my home.  I'll quickly start a fight with them to ensure I spend the night on a cold cement floor next to a drain.

Are you sure you wouldn't  rather stay home in a puddle of self loathing whiteness and post memes? 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In the official stereotype you do not get a visit from the local authorities cuz she deserved it :)

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yay...today is amateur day. Lots of people passed out by 4:00

yeah we were watching the local news at 7am and one of the southside bars is already packed and getting after it. Funny how celebrating your irish heritage means getting piss ass drunk. And everybody thinking they are irish like its something great. What are the Irish known for? Alcoholism. Yea!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

yeah we were watching the local news at 7am and one of the southside bars is already packed and getting after it. Funny how celebrating your irish heritage means getting piss ass drunk. And everybody thinking they are irish like its something great. What are the Irish known for? Alcoholism. Yea!

It still pales in comparison to Cinco de Mayo.  I've NEVER seen any Mexicans at the celebrations I've attended.  Apparently, celebrating Mexico's independence is an important holiday to hit the bars and get your drink on.    :ashamed:

Mexico should have accepted the French rule.  They'd probably be better off.  And we'd have access to some terrific French-Mexican styled (Frexican?) wine. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Eh,. I think people are way over thinking it. 

Take a day off and loosen up a little.  🍻

Especially when it's Friday :thumb: 

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Top o' the mornin to ya laddies :bc:

I have a few office parties to hit downtown today, I'm thinking the first beer goes down around 10:30 and the first shot of Irish whiskey will follow shortly thereafter :burp:

Elephant & Castle  ?