i hope these fuckers rot in hell

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the states use the grant money that is being slashed to fund meals on wheels you dumb fuck. 

Yah instead of the cutting their catered corporate dining room they cut the wheels meals you ignorant brain dead know nothing sack of FAKENEWS fuck :finger3: 

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the states use the grant money that is being slashed to fund meals on wheels you dumb fuck. 

well now states can start reprioritizing there wasteful budgets. food stamps cover more than enough to make jr a samach and some chips . if not there is a food shelf in every  town .

in my parts meals on wheels is not a state deal it is all volunteer and funded by the lions and the church they get a lot of the food from the shelf for the old timers . I have spend about 20 afternoons last yr filling in delivering for a buds wife who delivers  .   

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

slashing budgets for meals on wheels, after school programs, free school lunches, etc all the while increasing military spending

U could always step up and donate your self if u feel so strong.

charity starts at home if u are not giving at least 10% of your gross STFU because u really don't give a shit

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

U could always step up and donate your self if u feel so strong.

charity starts at home if u are not giving at least 10% of your gross STFU because u really don't give a shit

:true: you know he will come in here and lie about his philanthropy 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let's all settle down.  Didn't we all agree that foreign aid should be the first to start getting slashed?  That's gonna happen BIGLY!

Nobody slit their wrists just yet.  Well, some of you can.  :koo-koo:

the big suck is israel. do they get a haircut?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We donate and volunteer. That's how it is.

not in MN .we just got a brand new benz sprinter donated in my town so they can deliver to the old timers and shut ins . no time limit at all open 2 days a week .FYI most food shelf in MN run by the church  

Edited by Ez ryder

In fall 2016, about 50.4 million students attended public elementary and secondary schools each day.  30 million kids get a free or reduced priced lunches every single school day.  Did you get that?  60% of every kid going to school today will get a free or reduced priced lunch, every single day.  The average kid going to public school either expects a free lunch or expects their buddy to get a free lunch.  This is unbelievable to me. We are raising a bunch of young people to expect a handout.  In fact we are raising 60% of the population to expect hand outs at a very early age.  

People like slinger, etal,  are the reason this country is going down the shitter.  Raising whole generations of dependents is pathetic.  It's the only way they can continue the liberal dogma.  It's way past time to get this shit under control.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

In fall 2016, about 50.4 million students attended public elementary and secondary schools each day.  30 million kids get a free or reduced priced lunches every single school day.  Did you get that?  60% of every kid going to school today will get a free or reduced priced lunch, every single day.  The average kid going to public school either expects a free lunch or expects their buddy to get a free lunch.  This is unbelievable to me. We are raising a bunch of young people to expect a handout.  In fact we are raising 60% of the population to expect hand outs at a very early age.  

People like slinger, etal,  are the reason this country is going down the shitter.  Raising whole generations of dependents is pathetic.  It's the only way they can continue the liberal dogma.  It's way past time to get this shit under control.  

you forgot about military welfare. i know, an easy oversight. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

we're talking about poor people, kids of poor people, and senior citizens ya POS. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't forget about anything.  Start a new topic if you want to change the subject.  

you don't pay attention very well though....

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

slashing budgets for meals on wheels, after school programs, free school lunches, etc all the while increasing military spending