i hope these fuckers rot in hell

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

When you find yourself blaming people lower on the economic ladder than you, you're probably being manipulated by someone higher up the economic than you. 

Start punching up. Punching down is for cowards.

Much better to blame those that work harder ,longer and more productively,

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Now you're going to be a lying cunt. Where did I ever say anything about "team" means nothing? My comments about coaches were in regards to individuals who earn scholarships now stop being a whiny bitch and stay on topic.

Sorry chubs but you said it....own it.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You missed the point, I'm not surprised.

You're obviously smart enough that you got my point, dumb Jimmy couldn't get it, he just likes be an ankle biting, contrarian cunt.

I got your point perfectly....not my fault you say shit and then don't own it. Not being contrarian either....you're just that guy that thinks everybody is getting something that you're not and that you have done everything on your own and society be damned.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Much better to blame those that work harder ,longer and more productively,

And another that thinks he has accomplished everything by himself in a vacuum.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And another that thinks he has accomplished everything by himself in a vacuum.

Another asshole that worships the "you didn't build that" line of liberal bs,  :lol:

who built your painting company Jimmy?

Edited by Sleepr2

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Another asshole that worships the "you didn't build that" line of liberal bs,  :lol:

who built your painting company Jimmy?

Without a productive and educated workforce, good roads, power grid, water system, etc.....nobody is building shit but dipshits like you and Snoputz keep crying about being taken advantage of by local, state and federal governments.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Without a productive and educated workforce, good roads, power grid, water system, etc.....nobody is building shit but dipshits like you and Snoputz keep crying about being taken advantage of by local, state and federal governments.

LOL,! Right out of the Knobrider collection of liberal talking points, go fuck your self you bi polar asshole, you're as pathetic as Timeshare and the Liar 

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

have u looked in to what a government worker makes per hr compared to a privet sector worker. then ask why people cry about being taken advantage of by there governments.

and BTW the government did not build that road or power line the tax payer flipped the bill for that road that the government gave a contract to a over priced bid because he could get it contractor. the power company that u send your check to every mo built the power grid . and the only reason I don't have a well and septic is because the government wont let me have one because they make money a lot of it of my h20 use and waste .

but yes they are very good at taking my money and giving it to some one else with very little concern of cost of the service

19 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL,! Right out of the Knobrider collection of liberal talking points, go fuck your self you bi polar asshole, you're as pathetic as Timeshare and the Liar 

Are you drunk?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have u looked in to what a government worker makes per hr compared to a privet sector worker. then ask why people cry about being taken advantage of by there governments.

and BTW the government did not build that road or power line the tax payer flipped the bill for that road that the government gave a contract to a over priced bid because he could get it contractor. the power company that u send your check to every mo built the power grid . and the only reason I don't have a well and septic is because the government wont let me have one because they make money a lot of it of my h20 use and waste .

but yes they are very good at taking my money and giving it to some one else with very little concern of cost of the service

You're right....fuck Eisenhower and his federal interstate system and state departments of transportation....we should let guys like you and creeper be in charge of building and maintaining infrastructure. While we're at it you can have that well and septic but along with it no government oversight on toxic waste dumping, hazardous chemical use, fracking, etc....and then when your water is not drinkable tough Shit for you.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're right....fuck Eisenhower and his federal interstate system and state departments of transportation....we should let guys like you and creeper be in charge of building and maintaining infrastructure. While we're at it you can have that well and septic but along with it no government oversight on toxic waste dumping, hazardous chemical use, fracking, etc....and then when your water is not drinkable tough Shit for you.

so Eisenhower ponied up for the super slab out of his pocket? or did the tax payer flip that bill?

look I am fine with the fed building and maintaining fed roads fed bridges fed dams and the military that is there job . but any one who thinks this octopus has not grown to a bloated out of control power hungry corrupt  monster is living in some fucking laala land completely out of touch with reality

Edited by Ez ryder

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

jesus will feed them. 

well if he wont they can come to my town they just built this one because the old building was like 30 yrs old lol

u cant park a brand new Mercedes food delivery van in fr of some shit old building can u .

but this one I can stand behind the community flipped the bill with donations they also stock it .

pretty much the way it should be  

food-shelf.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so Eisenhower ponied up for the super slab out of his pocket? or did the tax payer flip that bill?

look I am fine with the fed building and maintaining fed roads fed bridges fed dams and the military that is there job . but any one who thinks this octopus has not grown to a bloated out of control power hungry corrupt  monster is living in some fucking laala land completely out of touch with reality

No but he came up with the idea and implemented it and yes I realize the federal government needs trimming.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

No but he came up with the idea and implemented it and yes I realize the federal government needs trimming.

no Demi Moore bush needed a trimming

we need to clear cut that bitch in at least 1/2

Demi-MOORE-2.jpg

clearcut.jpg

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well if he wont they can come to my town they just built this one because the old building was like 30 yrs old lol

u cant park a brand new Mercedes food delivery van in fr of some shit old building can u .

but this one I can stand behind the community flipped the bill with donations they also stock it .

pretty much the way it should be  

food-shelf.jpg

I sure hope for their sake all that salt they used on the parking lot was a public donation also.  Gonna need new concrete sidewalks in a couple months.  :lol:

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I sure hope for their sake all that salt they used on the parking lot was a public donation also.  Gonna need new concrete sidewalks in a couple months.  :lol:

lol only the sidewalk and ramp up are cement the rest is blacktop with so much salt it looks like cement . my street looked the same a few times this yr .

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, Snoslinger said:

the states use the grant money that is being slashed to fund meals on wheels you dumb fuck. 

the Meals on wheels is partly funded by HUD . HUD is getting a 13% reduction . so if HUD choses to build 1 more brand new home as a rental in every state as apposed to just buying up a existing duplex for the renters to trash then yes they will have to chose to not fund there towns meals on wheels. but U cant tell me HUD cant find 13% of waste to cut they can start with not buying new trucks for there inspectors every year.

as for the theoretical school lunch cuts . Trump plans to increase funding for voucher programs and charter schools and reducing funding for teacher planning days and some before and after school programs.

so if u live in some shit hell hole U can have the option of sending your kid to a school with out bullet holes and metal detectors. a school with a graduation rate over 30% or u can get them a free lunch so u don't have to take your  time making a sandwich for them.

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Demi had those eyes , but that fouled fishing line mess....:thumbdown:

u know Bruce use to have her sit on top of his bald head in the mirror so he could see him self with a full Mohawk.  

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry chubs but you said it....own it.

A doughboy such as  yourself shouldn't be calling anybody else chubs. No, I never said coaches and teams mean nothing you fucking liar, exaggerate a little more.

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I got your point perfectly....not my fault you say shit and then don't own it. Not being contrarian either....you're just that guy that thinks everybody is getting something that you're not and that you have done everything on your own and society be damned.

Wrong again dummy, I just want all the fraud and abuse out of govt.

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

That didn't work out quite so well for you did it doughboy painter? You are a complete moron if you can't see the fraud and abuse at all levels of govt. but some how you like to put them on a pedestal.

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

A doughboy such as  yourself shouldn't be calling anybody else chubs. No, I never said coaches and teams mean nothing you fucking liar, exaggerate a little more.

Wrong again dummy, I just want all the fraud and abuse out of govt.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That didn't work out quite so well for you did it doughboy painter? You are a complete moron if you can't see the fraud and abuse at all levels of govt. but some how you like to put them on a pedestal.

I don't put anybody on a pedestal and I already said the government could use some trimming....why do you think Demi's massive bush was posted? Clearly a nerve has been struck and you gave zero credit to the coaches and teammates...of course you are denying it now. Also the fact that I'm a college educated houspainter has no bearing on the fact that this country needs an educated workforce and the bulk of that is handled by public schools regardless of your opinion of teachers.