Spring Snow Check

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's sexy.  I think I'm gonna end up with a variation of this...even if it is a SXer.  I don't ride long distance anyway...I'll just revalve the shocks a bit.

Image result for arctic cat race sleds

I am also a fan of the primer gray was not a fan until I saw them on the snow now it is what I would deff buy.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

only constant thing I see going on with the 18M on snowest is the turnbuckle holding panel on is melting from pipe heat . I don't think the trail sleds with the wide hood will have that issue. prob has a lot to do with guys sidehilling them and putting pressure on the panel. sounds like guy already working on a cnc alloy one. I am sure cat will come out with a steel one over the summer  

Honestly, I think after the last three shit-ass winters, we should all be glad to see any improvements past BNGs.  So, I'll take whatever they are giving us in any shape or form.  

Damn we really need a big, long, regionally widespread winter next year.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I am also a fan of the primer gray was not a fan until I saw them on the snow now it is what I would deff buy.

I'f that's what I end up with, I'm gonna tear it down and paint all that florescent green black.  That's my turn-off.  But yes, that gray is pretty awesome in person.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'f that's what I end up with, I'm gonna tear it down and paint all that florescent green black.  That's my turn-off.  But yes, that gray is pretty awesome in person.

looks like some of the cars I drove in highschool .

only concern I have with the gray is the same reason I never buy a white deep snow sled . the grey is darker but could still blend in after a slide and be hard to pick a small 10inch hunk showing with a bunch of panicked guys scanning the surface.  

I'm gonna fall check a leftover 17 poo. I've been going flamming over a new xrs but the crazy money and then the more crazy money for all of the accessories just doesn't make sense. 

This thing comes with just about everything and is $6k cheaper. I'll still prolly spend a couple hunge on some poo bags and I'll stud it. This is probably the top trail weapon anyways... :news:

2000000011.jpg

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm gonna fall check a leftover 17 poo. I've been going flamming over a new xrs but the crazy money and then the more crazy money for all of the accessories just doesn't make sense. 

This thing comes with just about everything and is $6k cheaper. I'll still prolly spend a couple hunge on some poo bags and I'll stud it. This is probably the top trail weapon anyways... :news:

2000000011.jpg

Good choice....waaaay more bang for the buck.

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

2000000011.jpg

Whats the track length on that crate ?

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

2000000011.jpg

You should PM "x2700" on HCS.  He bought last years model (I think) and rides the shit out of it.  He's a big mileage trail rider too.  A solid-straight up guy too that can ride pretty damn well too.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should PM "x2700" on HCS.  He bought last years model (I think) and rides the shit out of it.  He's a big mileage trail rider too.  A solid-straight up guy too that can ride pretty damn well too.

One of my buds is a service manager for a large dealer network in Wisconsin. He put like 2,000 miles on a switchback this year. And he rides like a mad man. He worked at a Doo dealership before this and has ridden etecs for years thru there. He and I both agree these new poos are the shit. The adventure comes with just about everything I would want to add already on it. It's a no brainier.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

One of my buds is a service manager for a large dealer network in Wisconsin. He put like 2,000 miles on a switchback this year. And he rides like a mad man. He worked at a Doo dealership before this and has ridden etecs for years thru there. He and I both agree these new poos are the shit. The adventure comes with just about everything I would want to add already on it. It's a no brainier.

Yeah, I'm not real "up" on all the Poo models.  I just know X2700 has that model so I figured he may be good to bounce questions off of.  Sounds like you got it picked though...so, ride on!

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, bussman said:

It's not a Doo or Poo, I don't even remember the last time Cat put out a junk engine first year. 

They have only put out 1 engine in what?? 30 years..And that engine has been out what?? 3-4 seasons??:congrats:

• Like 2

On 3/16/2017 at 8:32 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Anyone else ordering?

Nope, but I'll be stretching a 120" to 137" 

On 3/16/2017 at 8:43 PM, Woodtick said:

I just don't get the benefit of spring checking a sled??? :snack:

Spring order only models 

On 3/18/2017 at 11:27 AM, Anler said:

Funny I hit a tree head on with mine. Bent the pipe up pretty good and zero structural damage. Rode it for another 60 miles that day. And a few hundred more a couple weeks ago. 2000 miles on this belt too...

Ed Rooney says you're a liar

and a cunt 

On 3/18/2017 at 11:33 AM, Anler said:

I don't ride mountain sleds so I don't really give a shit. If there is an issue I'm sure they'll work it out. I still think that new clutch is going to be the one your faggot companies are going to try to mimmick the most going forward...

Exactly 

On 3/18/2017 at 7:19 PM, Snake said:

That's sled isn't totaled. Far from it 

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎19 at 1:09 PM, Anler said:

2000000011.jpg

nice sled very nice

the arctic cat lmfao why are they still in business ?

On 3/18/2017 at 10:00 AM, Snake said:

Got a 137 and have had no issues.

It is also a 4 stroke, so you aren't relying on just the snow for cooling.  The 2 smokers run warm on hardpack.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:39 AM, Zambroski said:

That's sexy.  I think I'm gonna end up with a variation of this...even if it is a SXer.  I don't ride long distance anyway...I'll just revalve the shocks a bit.

Image result for arctic cat race sleds

Skip the sno-x sled and spend a bit more to get a XC sled.  It'll hold the extra you spend in resale too, or damn close to it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/16/2017 at 7:32 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Anyone else ordering?

Probably end up ordering a Sidewinder.  Love them Turbo's. :thumb:

img.jpg

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

yep the primer colour looks ghey

Yep

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If they'd have a XF6000 XC in gray, I'd get one.  

Proof that it's gay when a faggot says they would get one :lol:

:snack:

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It is also a 4 stroke, so you aren't relying on just the snow for cooling.  The 2 smokers run warm on hardpack.

Skip the sno-x sled and spend a bit more to get a XC sled.  It'll hold the extra you spend in resale too, or damn close to it.  

Sidewinder/9000 do not have radiators like the viper/7000. Exchangers only. First sled I've had to run scratchers on when the trails are tight.

:bc: