Trump Lied about wire tap

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Isolated incidents in areas aren't going to get it done.  Hell, remember when police and sheriff departments blatantly refused to uphold some horseshit idea Obama had concerning guns?  And that was little shit.

Also...I wonder why that dipshit fired away so many military personnel under him....hmmmmm.

Bottom line, civil servants, LE and military won't be at the Feds disposal should it come to a full on shit show.

All it would take is for the government to make up some fake plastic patriot bullshit lies and the bootlickers would been locked and loaded. Waco? Ruby Ridge?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All it would take is for the government to make up some fake plastic patriot bullshit lies and the bootlickers would been locked and loaded. Waco? Ruby Ridge?

Again, isolated incidents.  And those were both brought on by retards bucking the system from a position of zero power.

I'm talking about full on, "they are coming to get our guns" revolution shit.  Not some whack job malitia wanna be retards with their hunting rifles and six shooters who can't get out of a lazy boy with a free hand deciding they aren't gonna play by the rules and show the "man" what's what.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Law enforcement and military won't back our government against the citizens.  Remember, at this breaking point a full system break down happens.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no fucking way . most join for love of country not love of government . I know no one past or present who would turn on there own because a politician said so. prob not even more than a small hand full of politically in trenched generals would play that game . I sort of hope I am alive to see the day the fed gives it a try   

And you believe them just because they say so? 

Most people think about their family and themselves first and they need money to survive. If you don't think that would make alot of people follow orders then you're being pretty naive.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or Boston when they went door to door to chase down the brown boogeyman?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Or Boston when they went door to door to chase down the brown boogeyman?

I referenced that .....its not like the government would say "hey ,go out and kill a bunch of citizens"

They would make up some fake threat or initiate a false flag and then go about imposing martial law. From there they feed fake intel to special operator groups and take out any threat to their power without anyone knowing the better. The media is owned by the government so not a peep of truth in the mainstream media.

It could happen in a blink of an eye

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I referenced that .....its not like the government would say "hey ,go out and kill a bunch of citizens"

They would make up some fake threat or initiate a false flag and then go about imposing martial law. From there they feed fake intel to special operator groups and take out any threat to their power without anyone knowing the better. The media is owned by the government so not a peep of truth in the mainstream media.

It could happen in a blink of an eye

You aren't giving their leadership due credit.  I can assure you, that will not happen on a national level.  Or even state.

It could possibly be how it all starts....from a small incident.  But it'd start from the federal government and we'd all know something was going down.  That's why what the liberal MSM is doing is so dangerous.  Because those idiots don't like violence or guns! Imagine their surprise when we all decide that's about enough of this shit!  Then imagine trying to find a fruitcake liberal.  I'm still not convinced they exist in the real world.  Just TV and internet. :lmao:

Imagine Fox acting like those fools ooof.  You'd be able to hear the guns cocking...and accidental shootings.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Most people think about their family and themselves first and they need money to survive. If you don't think that would make alot of people follow orders then you're being pretty naive.

Are you talking about capitalism or a revolution?  Americans are about the hardest citizens on the planet to control by laws.  Money works well though.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Whats hilarious is you guys believe the IC.

don't you have anymore contrived bullshit that you can post to prove donny's false claims? or have you finally resigned yourself to the fact that you got punked by your guy? 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

of course he lied. trump has no conscious. it's becoming increasing  more apparent that he's perfectly ok with shit talk. 

You say he's catching on to politics huh?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Chinese never attacked the US because they knew most Americans owned guns. But nowadays they just might know WHO owns them.

I don't understand.  When were the Chinese going to attach us?  And how would the Feds know who has what?  Short of the one volunteering thier info.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you talking about capitalism or a revolution?  Americans are about the hardest citizens on the planet to control by laws.  Money works well though.

Revolution. If they don't follow orders they're not going to have a job.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You say he's catching on to politics huh?

I don't understand.  When were the Chinese going to attach us?  And how would the Feds know who has what?  Short of the one volunteering thier info.

Poor Mainefag, his grasp of history is as bad as his compulsion to lie :lol:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

no. he's fine tuning his psychopathy. 

You missed the toast and buttered your hand...again.

Just now, SSFB said:

Revolution. If they don't follow orders they're not going to have a job.

If people are worried about their jobs during a revolution, well, I'd have to argue it's not a revolution. Or not much of one anyway.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If people are worried about their jobs during a revolution, well, I'd have to argue it's not a revolution. Or not much of one anyway.  

Dude, most people don't give a fuck what goes on in the world as long as their little bubble is intact.

It's hard to get people to agree on much of anything but you think they're going to sacrifice their jobs for the greater good?

Just now, SSFB said:

Dude, most people don't give a fuck what goes on in the world as long as their little bubble is intact.

Agreed.  That's why we probably won't see a revolution.  The g'ment knows about how far they can push us before revolt.  And so do corporations (money).

I believe if we see any type of uprising it will be between extreme political factions and/or radical idealists.  Small, isolated but frequent incidents nationally.

Ask Moto.  There may be a bit of truth to his rhetoric.  A lot of people are ready to draw blood out there on the streets.  But it won't change much...just make a lot of us feel better.  Well, the ones that don't get "drained" in the street anyway.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

of course they would ......LEO's and Military are comprised of 99% bootlicking morons 

Yep they'll just label the revolutionaries "liberal hippies" and then all of the real Mericans will be out to stop em. Boot lickin cops and troops will go on a good old hippie head cracking spree and Zamboni and snake will sit back and crack a cold one and sing hallelujah.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep they'll just label the revolutionaries "liberal hippies" and then all of the real Mericans will be out to stop em. Boot lickin cops and troops will go on a good old hippie head cracking spree and Zamboni and snake will sit back and crack a cold one and sing hallelujah.

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

I ain't sittin back for nothing!  And I can't sing for shit unless I'm drunk as snot and the music is really loud.

I'm crackin' skulls too bitch!  Fuckin' gonna get me some!!!!  I'm riding with Moto for the first part of the liberal wasting.  Hopefully we can keep the liberals in the streets long enough for all of us to enjoy the game and not turn on each other.  I think we're gonna have to go door to door though....those pussies aren't gonna wanna back up their shit filled mouths for when it hits the fan.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

not at all I would bet my life a over whelming majority of the enlisted would not turn on the people of the united states because some politician tells them to. I have a lot of friend and family who have been in and currently I and know there attitudes .