Scotland FTW..

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I was told by a salesman once that if he has to rundown other car manufactures to sell his brand...

that maybe he's selling the wrong brand.

makes sense to you Sr?

Are you saying Dump has been a bastion of positivity and inclusiveness?   :lol: 

You've gone downhill since HCS :lmao: 

image.jpeg

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

image.jpeg

Really?  

Abraham Lincoln (Listeni/ˈbrəhæm ˈlɪŋkən/; February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) was the 16th President of the United States, serving from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. Lincoln led the United States through its Civil War—its bloodiest war and its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis.[1][2] In doing so, he preserved the Union, abolished slavery, strengthened the federal government, and modernized the economy.

Yes, Abe was a R.  

The R party left Abe Lincoln a few decades ago.  Look how pathetic you fuckers are going back 150 years to try and make yourselves out to be something you clearly are not.  Why do the R's of today have difficulty attracting diversity? :lol: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

image.jpeg

Can't you leave trump out of one post ?

I'm trying to be more civil then I used to be..like  snake said..Cappy 2.0 now stfu bitch!

Edited by Capt.Storm

Hey dicklick, when you pull your little engorged tick head out of hillary's balloon knot to start a thread, do you think,  "This one will for sure go in my favor!"  Stick your head back in and grab some more of that sweet, treasonous, lie juice.  I think she misses you when you leave.

Retard.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The R party left Abe Lincoln a few decades ago.  Look how pathetic you fuckers are going back 150 years to try and make yourselves out to be something you clearly are not.  Why do the R's of today have difficulty attracting diversity? :lol: 

Because they don't like to give out free money hand over fist like the dems do :news:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God damn it...best me to it.  Mine was longer though.   LOL

Sometimes it's best to keep things simple so that just about anyone can comprehend what you are saying :lol:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Because they don't like to give out free money hand over fist like the dems do :news:

MIC?  That the R's support? :lmao:.  Yeah - I'm tired if the waste, fraud, abuse, and budget to support the MIC. :lol: 

Eliminate welfare....not gonna make much financial difference. 

Edited by SnowRider