Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well....you gonna share the thread so we can go and get a "tickle" also?  Was it that "check writing $500" thread?

Yes.

Wingtip sweater vest (red rocket) even proved he wasn't a racist by saying I was 'acting black'. :lol:

When someone brings up anything valid that challenges the right wing idiocy they all jack off over......and they then post some shit like this

"I had a PB&J for lunch"

and then all the rest of the fucking stupid faggots jump in with overtly faggy off topic deflections.....yah

thats when I was done with that site

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

When someone brings up anything valid that challenges the right wing idiocy they all jack off over......and they then post some shit like this

"I had a PB&J for lunch"

and then all the rest of the fucking stupid faggots jump in with overtly faggy off topic deflections.....yah

It really is their little safe space.

Silly snowflakes.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Chris hates it when I call him that.

Mostly because that's like 85% of his wardrobe. :lol:

I don't know most of those guys there or their background...unless they are here or HCS.  And even then it's hard to keep up with name changes and nicknames.  So, It's hard for me to keep up with what the fuck is going on anyway.  So, I usually just "do" here and HCS.

They usually seem to be pretty thin on threads and activity over there IMO.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"I had a PB&J for lunch"

I just took a look over there, it's a site full of Zams and Momos who fuck off all day long on the net :lol:   

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I just took a look over there, it's a site full of Zams and Momos who fuck off all day long on the net :lol:   

Nobody gives a fuck what you do anyway.  Just go count all your money and report back.  There may be a few more of us left that need to know.

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody gives a fuck what you do anyway.  Just go count all your money and report back.  There may be a few more of us left that need to know.

:lol:

Ouch...

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know most of those guys there or their background...unless they are here or HCS.  And even then it's hard to keep up with name changes and nicknames.  So, It's hard for me to keep up with what the fuck is going on anyway.  So, I usually just "do" here and HCS.

They usually seem to be pretty thin on threads and activity over there IMO.

I may have to put my coat back on for a bit of fun.:lol:Anything good going on over there? I would bet a few miss me?:pc:

image.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I may have to put my coat back on for a bit of fun.:lol:Anything good going on over there? I would bet a few miss me?:pc:

image.jpg

Meh...not much.  Ricky and Jr are kinda quiet after their last ass-handing.  That place really kinda fell apart after ownership fucked it up with their idiocy.  

Well, and most of the cool mutha fuckas post here now. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...not much.  Ricky and Jr are kinda quiet after their last ass-handing.  That place really kinda fell apart after ownership fucked it up with their idiocy.  

Well, and most of the cool mutha fuckas post here now. :lol:

Tomcat sent me a sticker,he's a good guy. I now have a east coast sponsor .:bc::lmao: I'm sending him some Mid West go fast stickers in return. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Tomcat sent me a sticker,he's a good guy. I now have a east coast sponsor .:bc::lmao: I'm sending him some Mid West go fast stickers in return. :lol:

If all it takes is a sticker to become your sponsor, PM me your address and I'll send you a handful, LOL.  

No, I'm serious, send me you addy.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Spent a good bit with him and all he sent me was this sticker.  He said it was for a good cause so I stuck it on my truck anyway.  

IMG_1816.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

"I had a PB&J for lunch"

A few of the Trump supporters on TBP are the biggest safe spacers on these forums, I've been saying it for a while. Even the slightest greivance against Trump during the campaign was met with a ferocity of personal attacks.

Call the liberals here like Slinger what you will, but he's not a safe space pussy. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

If all it takes is a sticker to become your sponsor, PM me your address and I'll send you a handful, LOL.  

No, I'm serious, send me you addy.

That is very nice of you. In return,I will go up and kick Daves ass and piss in his maple syrup.:boxing:

• Like 1