Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMO, you known "troublemakers" here have either tamed things down or, never were that bad in the first place based on your "pre-ban" reputations on HCS.

Poor Granny Hawkins.  Never did shit to nobody. :lol:

Just a good old pipe smoking lady that got ran roughshod by Sayatothebuffet.....so sad. :lol:

On 3/19/2017 at 7:44 AM, Momorider said:

If you need a new ski riding only 40 miles with part of a carbide missing you must have been riding major sheep piss :flush: 

i rode 12 miles of plowed road with enough snow for cooling but not enough to keep the ski from being beaten to shit,  when the front of the carbide went it ripped the bolt out of the hole.  Was like i was riding a snowcone maker with the spray coming out of the hole once we got back onto the roads and lakes.    

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

17 pages?  Lol wtf did I miss?  I ain't back reading all that 

Moto went over to tbp and had a different opinion..which is a no no...that pretty much sums it up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Moto went over to tbp and had a different opinion..which is a no no...that pretty much sums it up.

Honestly, I'm not sure why he came over here seemingly frustrated, I thought he was holding his own pretty well over there, well, as well as usual anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

17 pages?  Lol wtf did I miss?  I ain't back reading all that 

All I said was 'All white people are racist'.

Which is the truth. They all thought I was calling all white people bad. 

And, being very sensitive white guys, they got all indignant. Some even tried to prove they weren't racist by being racist. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I'm not sure why he came over here seemingly frustrated, I thought he was holding his own pretty well over there, well, as well as usual anyway.

I'm not frustrated at all, it went exactly how I expected it to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All I said was 'All white people are racist'.

Which is the truth. They all thought I was calling all white people bad. 

And, being very sensitive white guys, they got all indignant. Some even tried to prove they weren't racist by being racist. 

Maybe all people are racist would of been better received, for sake of argument. :lmao:

Just now, Cold War said:

Maybe all people are racist would of been better received, for sake of argument. :lmao:

Well, as I explained before, racism requires institutional power, and since *all* people don't have that, it wouldn't be a true statement.

All people have prejudices, though, that part is absolutely true, no argument there at all.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, as I explained before, racism requires institutional power, and since *all* people don't have that, it wouldn't be a true statement.

All people have prejudices, though, that part is absolutely true, no argument there at all.

the term racist has evolved well beyond your definition to include prejudices or any mention of traits that define ones race.  I think most would agree.

May not be accurate,  but it is what it is.

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not frustrated at all, it went exactly how I expected it to.

So you admit you're a troll.  Not everybody wants save the world thru obscure snowmobile forums dude. Get over yourself ffs

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

the term racist has evolved well beyond your definition to include prejudices or any mention of traits that define ones race.  I think most would agree.

May not be accurate,  but it is what it is.

Well, I was using the definition that's used by people who have actually experienced racism.

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

So you admit you're a troll.  Not everybody wants save the world thru obscure snowmobile forums dude. Get over yourself ffs

Lol, no. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it didn't go the way it did, though. 

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

So if you voice your opinion and it differs from the masses you're considered a troll now. :lol:

When you come there for one reason, knowing full well the reaction you'll get. Getting that reaction  And continuing to hammer on it over and over. Not adding anything else to the site except the one thread. Then yeah  

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

When you come there for one reason, knowing full well the reaction you'll get. Getting that reaction  And continuing to hammer on it over and over. Not adding anything else to the site except the one thread. Then yeah  

so MC,Slinger,Snake,Iceman....etc etc....are trolls on this site then by your definition.