Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

welll......he's a shit stirring moron......so there's that. :dunno: 

Yes I understand he's trying to stir shit up...  I find it funny sometimes, especially watching him and Frenchy go at it :bc:

14 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Yes I understand he's trying to stir shit up...  I find it funny sometimes, especially watching him and Frenchy go at it :bc:

I dont think daive is stiring shit whatsoever....it just kills some over there that someone doesnt think like they do.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

David loves it , make no mistake .   He's one of my favorite posters of all time :lol:    :bc:

I'm enjoying Chris's and Preston's back and fourth :lol: 

3 hours ago, Boered said:

The less I see of whining wolverton the better.

I don't think anyone much cares what you think

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Nap time?

Most of the day in the woods.  Everyones a little stove up.  Spent an hour in a half frozen creek bed by myself.  Had to roll it out to get moving again.  What a shit show, everyone had a similar story today out there.  2' of fresh on a 30" concrete ice base.  SKS is a monster in the deep :bc: 

Much better than debating Motos revolutionary theories on the internet

IMG_0997.thumb.jpg.44d88345d0b1acca4172f83209d87d99.jpg

• Like 7

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Those guys go there to have their worldview reinforced and confirmed, not challenged. That's why when someone upsets their little mutual ball scrubbing party, they pile on.

Dave is just the whipping boy. I think he enjoys it.

No idea what this belly pan site is and don't care if that is how it is.  I signed up here soley for the opposing view points.  I happen to disagree with the majority here but need to keep learning about other perceptions to be able to frame my own and find  a the truth.  Free speech and rationale discussion is the only way to solve issues.

Been following this professor from the university of Toronto; Jordan Peterson after hearing him on Rogans podcast. He's a fucking lightening bolt everyone needs to listen to.

1 hour ago, Catman said:

No idea what this belly pan site is and don't care if that is how it is.  I signed up here soley for the opposing view points.  I happen to disagree with the majority here but need to keep learning about other perceptions to be able to frame my own and find  a the truth.  Free speech and rationale discussion is the only way to solve issues.

Been following this professor from the university of Toronto; Jordan Peterson after hearing him on Rogans podcast. He's a fucking lightening bolt everyone needs to listen to.

good stuff. 

On 3/17/2017 at 8:12 AM, motonoggin said:

Those guys go there to have their worldview reinforced and confirmed, not challenged. That's why when someone upsets their little mutual ball scrubbing party, they pile on.

Dave is just the whipping boy. I think he enjoys it.

This is what Daive wears while posting :news: 

3187o4MgpoL.jpg

He even has a gimp mask for fucking cat Boris.

gimpycat.jpg

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that this guy has a woodpile :lol:

IMG_0813.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This is what Daive wears while posting :news: 

3187o4MgpoL.jpg

He even has a gimp mask for fucking cat Boris.

gimpycat.jpg

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that this guy has a woodpile :lol:

IMG_0813.JPG

You're just jealous cause you cant find those leather outfits with a 28 leg and A 44 waist. :lol: