Another Example...

• Platinum Contributing Member

A real presidential response.  Another exsmole of why I'm supporting Hillary.  And for the Rump Pumpers...why?  The fucking guy is clueless. 

Clinton campaign blasts "egomaniac" Trump for Brexit response

NEW YORK Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign blasted Donald Trump's response to the vote in the United Kingdom on Thursday to break away from the European Union as evidence that he is selfish, and unfit for the Oval Office.

"Hillary Clinton has made clear that the first priority has to be to make sure that working families here in America aren't hurt by this vote and its aftermath," Jake Sullivan, Clinton's senior policy adviser, told reporters on a conference call on Friday afternoon. "Donald Trump actively rooted for this outcome and he's rooting for the economic turmoil in its wake."

Sullivan said that Trump's reaction to the so-called "Brexit" vote followed an "emerging Donald Trump playbook" for crises, starting with "pathological self-congratulations." Sullivan charged that Trump "consults only with himself," ignores facts and "thinks about and then talks about what's good for himself."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-campaign-donald-trump-egomaniac-brexit-response/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

"Then, he always says something that shows he doesn't have a clue what it actually means to be commander-in-chief," Sullivan said.

Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, is on a two-day trip overseas to celebrate the reopening of his newest golf resort in Turnberry, Scotland. Earlier Friday, at a press conference, Trump praised the vote in the United Kingdomand compared the result to his political success back at home.

"I think that's what's happening in the United States," said Trump, sporting a white "Make America Great Again" hat. "It's not staying together. It's a really positive force taking place. They want to take their country back. The people want their country back. We don't want to lose our jobs. We don't want to lose our borders."

He predicted that his golf business might benefit from the weakening of the British pound.

"If the pound goes down they're going to do more business," he said. "When the pound goes down, more people are coming to Turnberry, frankly."

While bashing Trump as a "egomaniac," Clinton's advisors also downplayed any parallel between the populist sentiment behind the "leave" votes in the United Kingdom and angry, disenchanted voters that have fueled Trump's rise, and could potentially block Clinton's path to the White House.

"It is really important to recognize that a vote on whether the U.K. stays in or leaves the European Union is profoundly different from a vote for who should be president and commander in chief of the United States," Sullivan said. "This American election is about what's happening here in America, and not what's happening in Yorkshire or in Cardiff."

Sullivan argued that Clinton, having criss-crossed the country over the past year, understands the concerns of American voters.

"She has heard and felt the sense of frustration, the sense that people are working harder but not getting ahead, the sense that our economy is not working for everyone," he said, "and she's made clear that she intends to make the kinds of bold investments and bold policy reforms that are necessary to make our economy work for everyone and not just those at the top."

Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton's communications director, added that Clinton's victories in the primary show that voters want "solutions," not "anger."

"We think that solutions are what voters are going to be looking for in the general election, too," she said.

What a load of crap. We've seen her economic plan, there is no bold investments and bold policy reforms. It looks just like Obama's failed policy. 8 more years of a snails pace and tepid growth...yay! :nuts:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump is talking to you... :lmao: 

That doesn't even makes sense.O.o.  You'd better bury your little tick head back into Hillary and suck up some more of that "lie juice", you must be feeling faint-headed.

Freedom Sledder's token clown and punching bag:  Snowrider.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That doesn't even makes sense.O.o.  You'd better bury your little tick head back into Hillary and suck up some more of that "lie juice", you must be feeling faint-headed.

Freedom Sledder's token clown and punching bag:  Snowrider.

It makes perfect sense....unless you're one of those he's preaching to... :ylsuper::lmao::lol: And I'd say there's merit to the statement :lol: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It makes perfect sense....unless you're one of those he's preaching to... :ylsuper::lmao::lol: And I'd say there's merit to the statement :lol: 

Hey, how come it seems you are all alone on here?  Like, nobody ever takes your side or "has your back"?  I mean, I know why...and so do the others on here.  But do you know why?

Edited by Zambroski

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, how come it seems you are all alone on here?  Like, nobody ever takes your side or "has your back"?  I mean, I know why...and so do the others on here.  But do you know why?

Dunning Kruger effect is what Taintrider suffers, look it up :nuts: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Dunning Kruger effect is what Taintrider suffers, look it up :nuts: 

Holy Shit!  I learned a bit today.  Awesome!  Thanks Momo.  

For those wondering:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

In short, SlowRyder is stupid to know he's stupid.

See, I don't think he knows it.  I think he has moments that he may suspect it, but he's trained his brain to go to it's "happy liberal place" whenever those doubts seep in.  I think these guys get training for that somewhere.  :dunno:

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, I don't think he knows it.  I think he has moments that he may suspect it, but he's trained his brain to go to it's "happy liberal place" whenever those doubts seep in.  I think these guys get training for that somewhere.  :dunno:

We call that denial, Z. :bc:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You can have Momo, Doe Dumb, Creeper, Foghorn, Sludge...etc :lol: In the real world they are a fucking joke just like you :bc:  Hamg your hat in some internet lightweights :nuts:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You can have Momo, Doe Dumb, Creeper, Foghorn, Sludge...etc :lol: In the real world they are a fucking joke just like you :bc:  Hamg your hat in some internet lightweights :nuts:

Well, I wasn't suggesting we pick teams.  I was just curious if you ever wonder why nobody is on yours.  But hey, like a good liberal...spin, lie, deflect...anything but the hint of an answer.

Edited by Zambroski

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I wasn't suggesting we pick teams.  I was just curious if you ever wonder why nobody is on yours.  But hey, like a good liberal...spin, lie, deflect...anything but the hint of an answer.

to be fair the right is no better but rumprider takes being a partisan hack to a whole new level, claims to be able to think for himself but follows the dem playbook to the letter, quite the free thinker right there

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

to be fair the right is no better but rumprider takes being a partisan hack to a whole new level, claims to be able to think for himself but follows the dem playbook to the letter, quite the free thinker right there

I think he's using the book against them...and against himself.  Who knows what he thinks most the time.  But whatever it is, it's not near as bad as what Hillary is thinking.  I don't think he cares enough to be that damaging.  She on the other hand "cares enough" to be brutally detrimental to what's left of this country.  

Edited by Zambroski

I have been a left leaning independent for 30+ years and have voted for both sides over the years but it is time to let an outsider have a chance and considering Trump has both sides with their panties in a twist he's getting my vote, shillery IS NOT going to have a walk in the park to Penn Ave like some think she is going to have race is too close and polls aren't worth a shit she is going to have her work cut out for her

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have been a left leaning independent for 30+ years and have voted for both sides over the years but it is time to let an outsider have a chance and considering Trump has both sides with their panties in a twist he's getting my vote, shillery IS NOT going to have a walk in the park to Penn Ave like some think she is going to have race is too close and polls aren't worth a shit she is going to have her work cut out for her

I like that way of thinking!

17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I don't plan to vote at all this time...just can't bring myself to do it.  But I'd be lying if I said I know for sure now.  Snowrider's stupid ass is making me wanna throw mine in for Trump.  He's probably one of the Trump campaign's greatest assets.  And he's not alone.....the imbeciles are really pushing hard for Trump while supporting Hillary.

Like I said earlier, wait until the first debate.  I'll bet Trump cannot wait.  Hillary, on the other hand, could certainly do without that hot mess she's gonna have on her hands.