Another Example...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't plan to vote at all this time...just can't bring myself to do it.  But I'd be lying if I said I know for sure now.  Snowrider's stupid ass is making me wanna throw mine in for Trump.  He's probably one of the Trump campaign's greatest assets.  And he's not alone.....the imbeciles are really pushing hard for Trump while supporting Hillary.

Like I said earlier, wait until the first debate.  I'll bet Trump cannot wait.  Hillary, on the other hand, could certainly do without that hot mess she's gonna have on her hands.

Don't vote then STFU :bc: You forfeit your right to complain. 

Why Hillary?

Start with her response vs Dumps response to the British vote to leave the EU.  I do not and will not take anyone seriously nor have any respect for anyone who supports Rump.  Sorry - if you don't like it put me on ignore or articulate your stupidity. :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don't vote then STFU :bc: You forfeit your right to complain. 

Why Hillary?

Start with her response vs Dumps response to the British vote to leave the EU.  I do not and will not take anyone seriously nor have any respect for anyone who supports Rump.  Sorry - if you don't like it put me on ignore or articulate your stupidity. :bc: 

Her response was one of fear and unwarranted posing as some type of leader.  A citizenship resembling ours taking their country back scaring the shit out of the Dems here.  But, I'll bet you only know what the lib news stations is continuing to indoctrinate you on.  Worthless garbage without one mention of why it actually happened.

Yep....you're pretty much worthless.  A pathetic little pussy liberal.  But just think....I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself.  Otherwise, it's clear you do not possess the intelligence or foresight to impress me with your typed word or thoughts.  You are nothing more than an imbecilic little child.  But not to fret my naive little one, your day of reckoning could be just around the corner.  Then......you can fucking show me your dedication to your cause.  Because I'll guarantee that you'll see mine.  Good luck.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Her response was one of fear and unwarranted posing as some type of leader.  A citizenship resembling ours taking their country back scaring the shit out of the Dems here.  But, I'll bet you only know what the lib news stations is continuing to indoctrinate you on.  Worthless garbage without one mention of why it actually happened.

Yep....you're pretty much worthless.  A pathetic little pussy liberal.  But just think....I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself.  Otherwise, it's clear you do not possess the intelligence or foresight to impress me with your typed word or thoughts.  You are nothing more than an imbecilic little child.  But not to fret my naive little one, your day of reckoning could be just around the corner.  Then......you can fucking show me your dedication to your cause.  Because I'll guarantee that you'll see mine.  Good luck.

:nuts:

I'll continue to post pro Hillary examples when I feel like it.  An example of bipartisan support....and we do want to bring the country together, correct?  :snack:

Former Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr., a Republican who served under former President George W. Bush, says he will vote for Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

Paulson wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post, saying that Republicans stand at a crossroads.

“The GOP, in putting Trump at the top of the ticket, is endorsing a brand of populism rooted in ignorance, prejudice, fear and isolationism,” Paulson wrote. “This troubles me deeply as a Republican, but it troubles me even more as an American. Enough is enough. It’s time to put country before party and say it together: Never Trump.”

Paulson wrote about why Trump is not qualified to be president and that he would not be able to bridge the U.S.’s partisan divide. He encouraged a bipartisan approach to policy solutions to address the most challenging domestic problems.

Paulson endorsed Clinton, saying, “I’ll be voting for Hillary Clinton, with the hope that she can bring Americans together to do the things necessary to strengthen our economy, our environment and our place in the world. To my Republican friends: I know I’m not alone.”

Paulson is not the only Republican backing Clinton. Earlier this week, Brent Scowcroft, a top national security adviser to several former Republican presidents, endorsed Clinton, saying that her experience in politics gives her a “truly unique experience and perspective” to “lead our country at this critical time.”

Edited by SnowRider

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll continue to post pro Hillary examples when I feel like it.  An example of bipartisan support....and we do want to bring the country together, correct?  :snack:

Former Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr., a Republican who served under former President George W. Bush, says he will vote for Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

Paulson wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post, saying that Republicans stand at a crossroads.

“The GOP, in putting Trump at the top of the ticket, is endorsing a brand of populism rooted in ignorance, prejudice, fear and isolationism,” Paulson wrote. “This troubles me deeply as a Republican, but it troubles me even more as an American. Enough is enough. It’s time to put country before party and say it together: Never Trump.”

Paulson wrote about why Trump is not qualified to be president and that he would not be able to bridge the U.S.’s partisan divide. He encouraged a bipartisan approach to policy solutions to address the most challenging domestic problems.

Paulson endorsed Clinton, saying, “I’ll be voting for Hillary Clinton, with the hope that she can bring Americans together to do the things necessary to strengthen our economy, our environment and our place in the world. To my Republican friends: I know I’m not alone.”

Paulson is not the only Republican backing Clinton. Earlier this week, Brent Scowcroft, a top national security adviser to several former Republican presidents, endorsed Clinton, saying that her experience in politics gives her a “truly unique experience and perspective” to “lead our country at this critical time.”

Again, you're such an idiot.  Do you know anything about these two at all?  Paulson is  train wreck who completely bungled the bank bailouts after giving reassurances that the US housing and economic status is in great condition...just before it failed.  Then worked his way into big bank pockets while "bailing"...so, of course he's Hillary.  Snowcroft?  RAGING R-LIBERAL.  So, these are not the "big wins" you and your idiot lib-minions think it is...but oh yes, another lib-tard rhetoric piece "RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES".  Oh, and we're all so glad to hear you'll "post pro-Hillary examples when you feel like it".  And this is NOT an example of "bipartisan support".  How in the fuck do you think Hillary is going to "bring this country together", you see we have Trump now as a result of the Democratic Party thinking they've "got what is best for all of us".   Neither candidate will help bring this country together.  Have you done any intelligent reading about the GB exit yet?  Do you know how to do that?  Can you draw correlations and disparities between what happened there and what is happening here?  

God damn you are stupid.  Can you post anything that cannot be almost immediately discredited?  Please, just go sit down somewhere and throw a hissy fit.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, you're such an idiot.  Do you know anything about these two at all?  Paulson is  train wreck who completely bungled the bank bailouts after giving reassurances that the US housing and economic status is in great condition...just before it failed.  Then worked his way into big bank pockets while "bailing"...so, of course he's Hillary.  Snowcroft?  RAGING R-LIBERAL.  So, these are not the "big wins" you and your idiot lib-minions think it is...but oh yes, another lib-tard rhetoric piece "RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES".  Oh, and we're all so glad to hear you'll "post pro-Hillary examples when you feel like it".  And this is NOT an example of "bipartisan support".  How in the fuck do you think Hillary is going to "bring this country together", you see we have Trump now as a result of the Democratic Party thinking they've "got what is best for all of us".   Neither candidate will help bring this country together.  Have you done any intelligent reading about the GB exit yet?  Do you know how to do that?  Can you draw correlations and disparities between what happened there and what is happening here?  

God damn you are stupid.  Can you post anything that cannot be almost immediately discredited?  Please, just go sit down somewhere and throw a hissy fit.  

:nuts::rockernana::beatingdeadhorse::wall::fishing::snack::ylsuper: