Who is ready for Spring?

ckf

I know this may not be popular with everyone here, but I'm so ready for spring. The warm temps we had a few weeks ago with high temperatures around 60F did it for me. Now we've had well below normal temps with 12-18 inches of snow predicted tomorrow in to Wednesday. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use the snowblower again this season :sad:

I have to work outside tomorrow , they are calling for 10" of LES. :fool: I've only used my snow blower once this year and that was back in Dec. I think we will only get a dusting by the house. NW In May get pounded and that were I have to work.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But I prefer a quick Spring right into summer.  I think we are due for a long miserable Spring.  But snow sucks so what's the point of this shit "Winter" anyway?

C'mon summer!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of mud season either. But it's the price we have to pay to transition in to summer :bc:

I am still planning on a weekend or 2 to CA to ride between now and may . fuck spring fuck boats fuck fuck yard work fuck 95degree shit .only thing good about spring/summer is chicks in bikini . but the media push on love u for who u are fucked that up to. now chicks think being fat and showing skin is ok

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But I prefer a quick Spring right into summer.  I think we are due for a long miserable Spring.  But snow sucks so what's the point of this shit "Winter" anyway?

C'mon summer!!!!!!

did u guys get the snow yesterday? we got like 5 or 6 over grass so worthless

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I am still planning on a weekend or 2 to CA to ride between now and may . fuck spring fuck boats fuck fuck yard work fuck 95degree shit .only thing good about spring/summer is chicks in bikini . but the media push on love u for who u are fucked that up to. now chicks think being fat and showing skin is ok

I haven't seen 90° since I've moved to northern VT :bc:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I almost forgot how hot that shit gets down there in the cities.  Amazing how much cooler it is up north.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

:lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

that huge air conditioner to your east really helps  

Yeah.  Few even have air conditioning here.  It's sooooooooooo nice.  Usually have to shut the windows in the morning...too cold. :lol:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm ready to start golfing again, bring on spring.

200.gif#1

Think I'm gonna start playing again this year.  Used to play a ton but for some reason I just quit. I bet I don't have more than a few rounds in the last three years.  Never even kept score. :lmao:

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know this may not be popular with everyone here, but I'm so ready for spring. The warm temps we had a few weeks ago with high temperatures around 60F did it for me. Now we've had well below normal temps with 12-18 inches of snow predicted tomorrow in to Wednesday. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use the snowblower again this season :sad:

:bf:

mudseasons useless it can stay cold and snowy right till late april then get to 70 right off and i'd be happy

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Think I'm gonna start playing again this year.  Used to play a ton but for some reason I just quit. I bet I don't have more than a few rounds in the last three years.  Never even kept score. :lmao:

i golfed 50 rounds a year for about 15 years. in the last 5 i bet i haven't played 10.  i thought i was going to get back into it last year but for some reason i didn't.  maybe this will be the year.  27 holes in the office park i work in so it is not like i have a real excuse.