Who is ready for Spring?

ckf

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i golfed 50 rounds a year for about 15 years. in the last 5 i bet i haven't played 10.  i thought i was going to get back into it last year but for some reason i didn't.  maybe this will be the year.  27 holes in the office park i work in so it is not like i have a real excuse.  

Yeah...it was weird.  After almost 20 years I just didn't feel like playing anymore.  I'm starting to miss it a bit though.  Even watched some of the Valspar tourney on the tube last weekend.  

I wonder what kinda shape my game is in now.  Oooofda!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it was weird.  After almost 20 years I just didn't feel like playing anymore.  I'm starting to miss it a bit though.  Even watched some of the Valspar tourney on the tube last weekend.  

I wonder what kinda shape my game is in now.  Oooofda!

I used to golf a 2-5 times a week for a few summers.  

Never seemed to get any better and every year it was more and more frustrating.  

Finally threw the clubs in the closet and they get used many 2x a year now.  

Shame because they are pretty damn nice clubs, but a man can only take so much before he packs it in and moves on to something else.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I used to golf a 2-5 times a week for a few summers.  

Never seemed to get any better and every year it was more and more frustrating.  

Finally threw the clubs in the closet and they get used many 2x a year now.  

Shame because they are pretty damn nice clubs, but a man can only take so much before he packs it in and moves on to something else.  

Man...it takes years and years and practice and practice.  It's definitely a "lifetime sport".  Frustrating as hell sometimes too!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I know this may not be popular with everyone here, but I'm so ready for spring. The warm temps we had a few weeks ago with high temperatures around 60F did it for me. Now we've had well below normal temps with 12-18 inches of snow predicted tomorrow in to Wednesday. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use the snowblower again this season :sad:

:finger::fuckyou::bigfinger:

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How much do you miss that shit? 

:suicide:

That's one of the benefits of living here, the negative 20's and 30's on the other hand SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...it takes years and years and practice and practice.  It's definitely a "lifetime sport".  Frustrating as hell sometimes too!

The cost of going when I no longer had "ins" at the local courses didn't help either.  

We still have 2ft of snow on our lawn and the trails have fuck all around us. Time for some warm weather and spring cleaning of the runabout and get the tinny ready for some fishing. It'll be nice to be able to get to the firepit as well and sit around with a few beers

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd kick all you non sled owning faggots off the site 

SSFBs would be the 1st to get axe :news:

Crockpot should just ban him anyways......... :news: 

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd kick all you non sled owning faggots off the site 

SSFBs would be the 1st to get axe :news:

Your ass should be gone for your fake threats. :news:

Edited by Dave

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh now....who can ignore you for long?  You're just so damn adorable?

:lmao:

IMG_0517.JPG

Fuckin rites!!!

This is woolard and amg where im concerned. :lol:

138239-zambroski-albums-misc-picture5596

• Like 1

We got 8" of lake effect here in Chicago last night. Cabin in Michigan got 2-3. Fuck...The wind is blowing the wrong way. :slapping::whiteflag:

• Like 1