*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Chiefs with no solution to NE's drive.  Brady can have a seat...maybe stream a movie or something on his phone.  

Over.

And when that doesn't work they'll get a phantom penalty call....it's all bullshit.

We ended up at this pizza place last night. There were about ten guys and girls at the bar watching some fucking Patriots game. We were at the tables about 10-15 feet away. Well, son of a bitch if there wasn't some kind of play and they all started yelling ! Jesus Christ I thought my eardrums were gonna' burst, they were so fucking loud!!  One of the loudest was a skanky, fat assed bitch!! OMG!! my ears are still ringing!! 

What the fuck is it with this Brady/Patriots bullshit  that makes people so crazy??? 

It's only a goddamn football game, that YOU AIN'T EVEN PLAYING!!

Why in God's name do people go so fuckin' nuts over this bullshit!!

Brady did not operate on your kid, and repair a leaky heart valve.

Brady did not remove a tumor from your kid's brain.

Brady did not pull your mother out of a burning house. 

What the fUCK IS IT!!! 

I sometimes think the people in this country deserve SHARIA LAW, they are such fucktards.  

58 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

We ended up at this pizza place last night. There were about ten guys and girls at the bar watching some fucking Patriots game. We were at the tables about 10-15 feet away. Well, son of a bitch if there wasn't some kind of play and they all started yelling ! Jesus Christ I thought my eardrums were gonna' burst, they were so fucking loud!!  One of the loudest was a skanky, fat assed bitch!! OMG!! my ears are still ringing!! 

What the fuck is it with this Brady/Patriots bullshit  that makes people so crazy??? 

What the fUCK IS IT!!! 

I sometimes think the people in this country deserve SHARIA LAW, they are such fucktards.  

If you played team sports ever, had any athletic ability or had any friends besides Richard Simmons then you get it!

How'd you get Richard out? I thought he was in hiding?

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

What the fUCK IS IT!!! 

Why are you so worked up about a ball game? :lol:

Simmer.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Brady looked off all night,  a loss might be a good thing for them,  make sure no one believes the hype about them coming into the season, they need some adversity to put fire in their bellies.  

Their defense was horrible last night.

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

If you played team sports ever, had any athletic ability or had any friends besides Richard Simmons then you get it!

How'd you get Richard out? I thought he was in hiding?

Actually i was on a couple of all-star teams, many years ago.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you so worked up about a ball game? :lol:

Simmer.

No Z, I'm serious. I'm tryin' to see why people get so crazy watching these games. It's a social phenomenon to me. :dunno:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Actually i was on a couple of all-star teams, many years ago.

No Z, I'm serious. I'm tryin' to see why people get so crazy watching these games. It's a social phenomenon to me. :dunno:

They have cocksucking sucking teams....who knew! 

• Haha 1