*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He has no idea what he's talking about!!  :lol:

How about you Al Bundy.....any organized football in your past or are you like tomato puss....armchair?

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Pop Warner? High School? Real football with pads.

I am guessing not. 

I hope you make it to 60 without a colostomy bag.

High school. Lol why is that relevant? Wait, do you have a turd bag? 

And let me tell you something neat, you are fucking dumb and haven’t made one comment in here that makes anyone believe you can tie a pair of cleats let alone understand the game... Go to bed. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

High school. Lol why is that relevant? Wait, do you have a turd bag? 

And let me tell you something neat, you are fucking dumb and haven’t made one comment in here that makes anyone believe you can tie a pair of cleats let alone understand the game... Go to bed. 

:goodpost:

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:   No shit , offense put up 500 yards and still lost the game , but Belichick is gonna load up on offense in the offseason and you guy's don't know jack squat  :lol: 

Three good RBs, their deep threat we out in Q1, Brady, a great Oline. Wtf... HAHAHAHA. 500 yards is struggling... In a Super Bowl. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Rob Gronkowski's Home Burglarized While Gronk Was At Super Bowl

Rob Gronkowski's Boston-area home was hit by burglars -- and it seems it was targeted while Gronk was playing in the Super Bowl. 

The Foxborough PD confirmed cops are conducting a "routine property investigation" after the New England Patriots star returned home from his Minnesota trip to find his house had been hit. 

Cops tell TMZ Sports they received the call from Gronk himself around 6:18 PM on Monday evening.

There are reports the burglars stole some safes from the home and GUNS may have been taken. But cops will not confirm that.  

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What a kick in the balls that musta been. Lose the game and get your stuff stolen.

On a side nite did Brady really snub Foles for a congratulations? Thats fucked!

Thats what philly sports talk said last night on t.v.  Fuck Tom Brady, that's a childish unproffessional move IMO.

They showed an interview with  Foles last night and asked him if he thought with his performance if he expected to be the starter next season for the Eagles, and he basically said Wentz is by far the leader of this team and he's (Foles) is just a small piece of the puzzle that makes up the team.  Guy appears to be a huge image of what the NFL and all professional sports should be all about.  

Oh, did I mention, fuck Tom Brady?  :thumbdown:

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just reading Belickick's contract runs through 2018. Maybe Josh will take the helm after that :dunno: 

I think that's it....one more season for Bill and McDaniels takes over.

• Like 1