*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

9 hours ago, hayward said:

pulled that out their ass.

stupid penaltys, poor pass protection damn nearly lost it.  

you have to admit they played awesome. panthers are a good team. while some of the penalties were legit, several were not. there was at least 2 plays where the panthers got away with obvious pass interference, while the birds got called for a lot less. one was not even catchable as the ball was underthrown, and the interception was negated because of the bad call.

42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I definitely think the Eagles got hosed on more than a few calls and Cams flopping and histrionics are laughable. :lol:

I used to like that guy, but he's gotten way out of hand and loves himself a little too much. the loss, in his house, after his theatrics, was epic.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you have to admit they played awesome. panthers are a good team. while some of the penalties were legit, several were not. there was at least 2 plays where the panthers got away with obvious pass interference, while the birds got called for a lot less. one was not even catchable as the ball was underthrown, and the interception was negated because of the bad call.

agreed

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I used to like that guy, but he's gotten way out of hand and loves himself a little too much. the loss, in his house, after his theatrics, was epic.

and agree on the bold.  This mccaffrey kid impresses me.  Never saw him play till last night.  For a little shit, he is tough and fast.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Minny at GB for all the shit talking marbles today.  My prediction.  A win by 21.

:lol:

I predict the vikings players getting their dicks grabbed at all day long by a bunch of faggots wearing green and gold 

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I predict the vikings players getting their dicks grabbed at all day long by a bunch of faggots wearing green and gold 

I predict the best offensive player on GB will be the usual one, defensive pass interference. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bussman said:

I predict the best offensive player on GB will be the usual one, defensive pass interference. 

Yah.....the NFL aint letting their little princess suffer anything aside from a win in his hometown

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They are just showing how shitty they really are. They should be 2-4 after today. They barely beat Minnesota 

Dude just save it and go put on your fucktard Raider makeup.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep, like every Sunday, Snacks has another massive case of

59e3bd4a47d21_raw.cf(1).gif.ca10adaacc09f88d531d578a1f1d4a04.gif

The Ford Family would appreciate a little support considering how badly they overpay you. :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The Ford Family would appreciate a little support considering how badly they overpay you. :thumb:

The Lions don't pay me 

Overpaid 9_9.

Yep like I said, MASSIVE BH

5 minutes ago, dz246 said:

amg :owned: 

:finger: STFU Jamal :fuckyou: