Nips Surrender

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'nips'

Another great example of how woke non racist white people talk.

You do realize the origin of Nip don't you? Is it racists to refer to people from the UK as Brits or Americans as Yanks?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

'nips'

Another great example of how woke non racist white people talk.

I grew up shortly after WW2, born in 1947, most of my relatives were in that war, "japs and Nips" were common words spoken in person and in all the newspapers at the time, my dad's cousin whom I called my uncle survived the Bataan death march, the words he used to call the Japs compared to "Nips" would make you cringe, he told me as I was growing up that if he ever saw me own a Japanese car he would personally cut my f-cking throat, and I believed him. God rest his soul.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You do realize the origin of Nip don't you? Is it racists to refer to people from the UK as Brits or Americans as Yanks?

#sowoke

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I grew up shortly after WW2, born in 1947, most of my relatives were in that war, "japs and Nips" were common words spoken in person and in all the newspapers at the time, my dad's cousin whom I called my uncle survived the Bataan death march, the words he used to call the Japs compared to "Nips" would make you cringe, he told me as I was growing up that if he ever saw me own a Japanese car he would personally cut my f-cking throat, and I believed him. God rest his soul.

Oh OK then good job.

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

NeoStoner is the fucking pussy to end all pussy's  :flush:

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

that generation is gone and toyota build awesome cars and trucks. time marches on.