5 reasons why Americans should care about Brexit

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No matter who wins the sun will rise, markets will open, people will rush there children off to school and then rush off to work, and the beat goes on.

Don't you ever get tired of reading and believing that the end is near for USA? After so many years of hearing such bullshit don't you ever get the feeling that you have been bullshitted?

countries-with-the-largest-gross-domesti

Well, "the end" is subject to opinion and is a vague term.  What I see is continued decisiveness.  And aggressive decisiveness at that.  That is what tears countries apart.  Here, both parties are using it to their own ends....and we have decided to let them.  Guess what happens when it gets to a point that one side or another has had enough?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

She should be indicted now!  The FBI has given the report to the Justice Department recommending it and saying there is enough evidence to indict.  But they've decided to delay it........and the news media will "hush it" for them.  Everyone will forget about it.  Wonderful.

:wall::nuts:

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No matter who wins the sun will rise, markets will open, people will rush there children off to school and then rush off to work, and the beat goes on.

Don't you ever get tired of reading and believing that the end is near for USA? After so many years of hearing such bullshit don't you ever get the feeling that you have been bullshitted?

countries-with-the-largest-gross-domesti

Vince,

We may have the biggest GDP in the world but look how fast we spend money..hell we prolly already have spent the kids moneys for the next 3 generations.

I can only think that we have the biggest debt load in the world also...dunno.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:wall::nuts:

image.jpeg

I never do.  And that's it for you!  I cannot sift through your incredibly unwarranted arrogant pussified postings anymore. You are back on Ignore you fucking idiot pussy.  Bye.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, "the end" is subject to opinion and is a vague term.  What I see is continued decisiveness.  And aggressive decisiveness at that.  That is what tears countries apart.  Here, both parties are using it to their own ends....and we have decided to let them.  Guess what happens when it gets to a point that one side or another has had enough?

:nuts::beatingdeadhorse::lol: 

'Merica :bc: 

You are a typical nutcase who is completely blinded to the facts when they are contrary to your opinion.  Fringe groups love mouth breathers like you as they keep their coffers full of cash by propagating to your utter stupidity, ignorance, and fear. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never do.  And that's it for you!  I cannot sift through your incredibly unwarranted arrogant pussified postings anymore. You are back on Ignore you fucking idiot pussy.  Bye.

Ignore is for losers :ylsuper:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts::beatingdeadhorse::lol: 

'Merica :bc: 

You are a typical nutcase who is completely blinded to the facts when they are contrary to your opinion.  Fringe groups love mouth breathers like you as they keep their coffers full of cash by propagating to your utter stupidity, ignorance, and fear. :bc: 

Why do you keep saying "Merica"  you have something against Mexicans?