5 reasons why Americans should care about Brexit

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump is an educated man who has diarrhea of the mouth and he doesn't always engage his brain before moving his lips, Scotland loving the Brexit vote is a classic example.

BTW, now he says Obama has deported to many people LOL 

People care what he says because he is the presumptive Republican candidate for POTUS, that alone make him and what he blurts out a pretty big fucking deal....don't you agree? 

Just read trump complaining Obama is deporting too many people.

he really is a idiot. Is he faking dumbness like Bush? He is a classic egomaniac

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump is an educated man who has diarrhea of the mouth and he doesn't always engage his brain before moving his lips, Scotland loving the Brexit vote is a classic example.

BTW, now he says Obama has deported to many people LOL 

People care what he says because he is the presumptive Republican candidate for POTUS, that alone make him and what he blurts out a pretty big fucking deal....don't you agree? 

I do agree.  He's a buffoon but that doesn't make him worse than Hillary.  She is a concise and deceptive liar on every level.  I've got more than a friend or two that says stupid shit on a daily basis...and I'm one of theirs too.  But that doesn't make us bad people.  Guess how many friends I have that are liars?  yep...ZERO.

And my original question was more intended as to why Trump is brought up here in a thread about "brexit".

I really wish you dems would stop bringing up your hatred for Trump in every possible scenario.  Remember...it's HELPING him...not hurting him.  And a few months ago...I'd be more adamant about that, but now it's him VS her...so...I guess it's best to keep up the "hate".  Ironic.

Edited by Zambroski

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I do agree.  He's a buffoon but that doesn't make him worse than Hillary.  She is a concise and deceptive liar on every level.  I've got more than a friend or two that says stupid shit on a daily basis...and I'm one of theirs too.  But that doesn't make us bad people.  Guess how many friends I have that are liars?  yep...ZERO.

Talking about liars Trump has been off the charts in the stuff he spews, the list of what he has said true and false are at Politifacts.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And my original question was more intended as to why Trump is brought up here in a thread about "brexit".

I really wish you dems would stop bringing up your hatred for Trump in every possible scenario.  Remember...it's HELPING him...not hurting him.  And a few months ago...I'd be more adamant about that, but now it's him VS her...so...I guess it's best to keep up the "hate".  Ironic.

:snack:Those damn facts again :lol: Vince shared a couple links and I'll give you a chart.   Look at it and try hard to comprehend it - circle back and read your post and then :bigfinger::lol: 

image.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Talking about liars Trump has been off the charts in the stuff he spews, the list of what he has said true and false are at Politifacts.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

Maybe, but he's not "concise".  :lmao: And Politifact has been proven to have a strong left "lean", so, I discredit them along with the liberal news media.  

And one other BIG difference here, Trumps "lies" (politics) were not derived while serving in elected office.  They were also not derived while being under a federal investigation.  And last but not least, not spewed out incessantly under oath while caring less about the consequences.

Again, trying not to defend him, just trying to expose some really weird hypocrisy that has grown into a country killer.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but he's not "concise".  :lmao: And Politifact has been proven to have a strong left "lean", so, I discredit them along with the liberal news media.  

And one other BIG difference here, Trumps "lies" (politics) were not derived while serving in elected office.  They were also not derived while being under a federal investigation.  And last but not least, not spewed out incessantly under oath while caring less about the consequences.

Again, trying not to defend him, just trying to expose some really weird hypocrisy that has grown into a country killer.

:nuts::lol: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:Those damn facts again :lol: Vince shared a couple links and I'll give you a chart.   Look at it and try hard to comprehend it - circle back and read your post and then :bigfinger::lol: 

image.jpeg

Again, stop trying to suck his dick.  And since the gay thing was brought up (by me), I meant to ask since you went into a poorly fought battle with Cappy last nite...and damn...HE FUCKING OWNED YOU!  I didn't think liberals were supposed to use gay as a derogatory term like you were doing.  Or, am I deciphering the "lib-tard liar" periodical wrong?  Probably.  Spin, lie, deflect....REPEAT.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts::lol: 

You are suck a little pussy boy.  Go cry now little pussy....go sit and cry little pussy.  Poor little lib-tard pussy.  boo-hoo.....

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Going to be an odd place for the dems when their falsely elected candidate gets indicted before the election

She should be indicted now!  The FBI has given the report to the Justice Department recommending it and saying there is enough evidence to indict.  But they've decided to delay it........and the news media will "hush it" for them.  Everyone will forget about it.  Wonderful.

WASHINGTON, June 1, 2016 — Hillary Clinton carries with her a 40-year legacy of corruption. It was born  during the chaotic Watergate years, a time that then Democrat attorney Jerry Zeifman has said many times he should have, but he did not fire from her job with the House Judiciary Committee. When questioned why Zeifman stated, “She was a liar, completely unethical, dishonest, and conspired to violate the Constitution,” reported Downtrend.

Four decades later the former Secretary of State finds herself engulfed once again in a tangle of ethics and illegalities that threaten her presidential run. Yet astonishingly, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey, 71 percent of Democrats want Hillary to continue to run even if she is indicted.

Has the presidential bar for selecting presidential candidates for the Democrat party sunk so low that the party faithful would rather vote for a presidential candidate under, at the very least, strong suspicions over her behaviors to the worst, under indictment?

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/anyone-surprised-71-of-dems-want-hillary-to-run-if-indicted-64954/

Edited by Capt.Storm

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trey Gowdy has spent two years looking for Clinton lies regarding Benghazi, and he as come up with what? Nothing anyone can hang there hat on to in order to move froward with a prosecution, and at some point you just have to think that people like Gowdy are chasing a ghost that doesn't exist.

BTW, I'm registered Republican who was invited to both Bush Inaugurals and more recently Governor Rauner sent me a personal thank you letter for my generous support. My views and opinions here are nothing more than my unvarnished view of politics as I see them at the time, and my opinion right now is that Republican Party has a real problem on there hands in 2016 which is even more glaring in light of how many people view Hillary Clinton as being untrustworthy.  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Trey Gowdy has spent two years looking for Clinton lies regarding Benghazi, and he as come up with what? Nothing anyone can hang there hat on to in order to move froward with a prosecution, and at some point you just have to think that people like Gowdy are chasing a ghost that doesn't exist.

BTW, I'm registered Republican who was invited to both Bush Inaugurals and more recently Governor Rauner sent me a personal thank you letter for my generous support. My views and opinions here are nothing more than my unvarnished view of politics as I see them at the time, and my opinion right now is that Republican Party has a real problem on there hands in 2016 which is even more glaring in light of how many people view Hillary Clinton as being untrustworthy.  

You do know what Gowdy is heading up right?  Vs the FBI?

On the Bold: No, the American people as a nation have a real,and very serious, problem on their hands as a result of two overly corrupt and dysfunctional parties.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you actually think if he becomes President he will stop lying? He lies as bad as Hillary only his lies don't affect the people YET. 

16 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

WASHINGTON, June 1, 2016 — Hillary Clinton carries with her a 40-year legacy of corruption. It was born  during the chaotic Watergate years, a time that then Democrat attorney Jerry Zeifman has said many times he should have, but he did not fire from her job with the House Judiciary Committee. When questioned why Zeifman stated, “She was a liar, completely unethical, dishonest, and conspired to violate the Constitution,” reported Downtrend.

Four decades later the former Secretary of State finds herself engulfed once again in a tangle of ethics and illegalities that threaten her presidential run. Yet astonishingly, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey, 71 percent of Democrats want Hillary to continue to run even if she is indicted.

Has the presidential bar for selecting presidential candidates for the Democrat party sunk so low that the party faithful would rather vote for a presidential candidate under, at the very least, strong suspicions over her behaviors to the worst, under indictment?

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/anyone-surprised-71-of-dems-want-hillary-to-run-if-indicted-64954/

Bold:  Yes.  It has been shown that the Dems will attempt whatever they have to do in order to seek their ends..which, ironically, they can't even decide on...other than everyone being their "enemy" will pay!  When this all "comes to a head", I'm afraid the Dems are gonna be in big trouble.  Like when I meet Snowrider, they'll quickly change their opinion. They lack the conviction and the where with all to follow through.  Weak and pitiful.

Now, on the Republican side....HOLY MOLY!  We all saw Trumps competition right?  THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST THEY HAD?  Fuck me!  No wonder Trump made short work of them.  And in no way does he not owe a big thank you to the lib-tards for advancing his status.  I cannot believe the Dems torpedoed Carson as an "uncle Tom".....Their idiocy is ASTOUNDING to me.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Do you actually think if he becomes President he will stop lying? He lies as bad as Hillary only his lies don't affect the people YET. 

Right....pick your demons.  But as was posted here, do you want one that is proficient at it?  Or one that isn't?  Hell, I'm not 100% sure myself.  But I'm leaning on the "unskilled liar" being a better option.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I am embarrassed for my country.

How the hell did it come to this Z?

A growing idiot population that find it easier to believe whatever they hear than actually do some thinking and research themselves.  Toss in some weirdo "have and have nots" arguments and lies that make no sense and PRESTO!  Instant fucking idiot nation.  We are in deep shit.  DEEP!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A growing idiot population that find it easier to believe whatever they hear than actually do some thinking and research themselves.  Toss in some weirdo "have and have nots" arguments and lies that make no sense and PRESTO!  Instant fucking idiot nation.  We are in deep shit.  DEEP!

Yeah..it's almost like nascar .

does it really matter if it's a ford or a chevy anymore ..they all look alike,sound alike and just go around in circles all day spewing out pollution. 

Edited by Capt.Storm

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You do know what Gowdy is heading up right?  Vs the FBI?

On the Bold: No, the American people as a nation have a real,and very serious, problem on their hands as a result of two overly corrupt and dysfunctional parties.

No matter who wins the sun will rise, markets will open, people will rush there children off to school and then rush off to work, and the beat goes on.

Don't you ever get tired of reading and believing that the end is near for USA? After so many years of hearing such bullshit don't you ever get the feeling that you have been bullshitted?

countries-with-the-largest-gross-domesti