5 reasons why Americans should care about Brexit

Man can you emagine him speaking on the world stage lol. 

“Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!”
What Trump may not realize, or really even be able to fully understand, is that Scotland is “going wild” because Scottish voters overwhelmingly voted against leaving the E.U. Locally, people aren’t celebrating – because they see this as a disaster
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

Fuck....  UK prolly was the second most supporitive monetarily for Nato and UN...  US going to take up more burden keeping these outdated organizations up and running.  This would be a good time for canada to step up and become relevanent in the fight to spread world peace and low CO2 and take up the slack that the UK leaves behind.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Where are all the Rump Pumpers supporting their guy.... :lol: 

Hiding when he says something stupid.  Just like Hilary supporters should do every time she says something stupid. And guess what. No one would ever see either 

10 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Hiding when he says something stupid.  Just like Hilary supporters should do every time she says something stupid. And guess what. No one would ever see either 

Agreed.  And honestly, I do to know that I really see as many "Trump support" here as much as anti-Hillary.  I guess libs can't see the difference.  Too busy sitting on their brains this week.

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The most interesting fact is young people overwhelmingly voted to stay and the old blue hairs votes to leave.  Their old fuckers are as clueless as ours :lol: 

its not a good move according to most economists.  

Yeah because free trade with Mexico has really benefited us so greatly. :lol:

I think it's a good move, free trade with nations less well off than your own (eastern Europe, even Greece) always drags down a country's middle class.

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah because free trade with Mexico has really benefited us so greatly. :lol:

I think it's a good move, free trade with nations less well off than your own (eastern Europe, even Greece) always drags down a country's middle class.

Out fucking standing!

It's a good move for a lot of reasons, least of which is it shows the people of a country can disagree with their leadership and force change.  

And there are a lot more bennies to this for GB.  None of which make it easy for our current "regime".

We may be on the verge of our closest trade sharing (and profits) with our "mother country".  

Interesting shit I'm gonna do some reading on tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Out fucking standing!

It's a good move for a lot of reasons, least of which is it shows the people of a country can disagree with their leadership and force change.  

And there are a lot more bennies to this for GB.  None of which make it easy for our current "regime".

We may be on the verge of our closest trade sharing (and profits) with our "mother country".  

Interesting shit I'm gonna do some reading on tomorrow.

Hope you guys are right..I do have a open mind.

just ask my wife..she says she can look in one ear and see daylight !

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Hope you guys are right..I do have a open mind.

just ask my wife..she says she can look in one ear and see daylight !

Sounds about right :poke:

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

Why is being a nationalist such a bad thing?

It isn't.  Unless you are a liberal democrat.  

8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Obama looks like a complete fool over this 

......again.  You forgot that part.  :D

8 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Why. He had nothing to do with the decision one way or the other, as it should be 

Because he was over there shooting his mouth off again talking about "consequences" should GB leave.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump never fails to talk completely out of his ass.

Why the fuck is this a thing with the GB exit....who cares what he says?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Suddenly the Peanut Galllery is silent... :lol: 

JESUS CHRIST!  Does he know you are trying to suck his dick?  Quit trying to hitch your shitty little blue wagon to anything with a ball(s)....from what I can tell, nobody is interested in what you are selling.  And while he may be a Dem I can easily disagree with on a lot of things, at least he has some hint of substance for his argument for the Dem side.  You, on the other hand have.....ummmmm...oh yea, memes and the spin, lie, and deflect handbook liberal handbook at your side.  Did they upgrade you to the hardcover edition yet?  Nice work Alice.

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well fuck I would hope that a guy that wanted to be President would have some hint of  a clue before he runs his piss flaps especially when wearing that stupid jingoistic white hat.

:boot:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Because he was over there shooting his mouth off again talking about "consequences" should GB leave.

JESUS CHRIST!  Does he know you are trying to suck his dick?  Quit trying to hitch your shitty little blue wagon to anything with a ball(s)....from what I can tell, nobody is interested in what you are selling.  And while he may be a Dem I can easily disagree with on a lot of things, at least he has some hint of substance for his argument for the Dem side.  You, on the other hand have.....ummmmm...oh yea, memes and the spin, lie, and deflect handbook liberal handbook at your side.  Did they upgrade you to the hardcover edition yet?  Nice work Alice.

Z,

I remember from years ago a x rated alice in wonderland..if you could did that up it is  funny as hell and freaking dirty..10/10

Sick fawking flix.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Well fuck I would hope that a guy that wanted to be President would have some hint of  a clue before he runs his piss flaps especially when wearing that stupid jingoistic white hat.

:boot:

Yeah, you'd think so...but I think his VP is gonna do all the heavy lifting in his term..if it comes to that.

16 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Is he really this dumb or is he playing everyone. 

Trump is an educated man who has diarrhea of the mouth and he doesn't always engage his brain before moving his lips, Scotland loving the Brexit vote is a classic example.

BTW, now he says Obama has deported to many people LOL 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

People care what he says because he is the presumptive Republican candidate for POTUS, that alone make him and what he blurts out a pretty big fucking deal....don't you agree? 

• Like 1