Trump keeps claiming he's created U.S. jobs since Election Day. Not so.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump is president now. Thats what changed. momo is the biggest fucking idiot on this site and he doesnt even live in this country. We need to build a fucking wall and an electronic shield to isolate us from all of these canadian assholes. 

Hard to believe that the stock market went up 10,000 points, we went from a bankrupt auto industry to record high sales, record number of people traveling, real estate values back up, wages creeping up and it was all bad.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Hard to believe that the stock market went up 10,000 points, we went from a bankrupt auto industry to record high sales, record number of people traveling, real estate values back up, wages creeping up and it was all bad.

:lies:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: Fuck you are a lying sack of FUCK stop with the :lies:take your ignorance and :fuckoff: you are :wrong:

So you are saying the same source didn't post 250,000 jobs for November?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So you are saying the same source didn't post 250,000 jobs for November?

I say know you are a lying sack of shit and :wrong: and you are :fuckoff:

Edited by Momorider

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Right. Fucking retarded is an understatement. 

Just now, Momorider said:

I say you are a lying sack of shit and :wrong: and you are :fuckoff:

I say I will just ignore your stupidity again, you lack the ability to answer a simple question because you are a know nothing lying faggot that sucks the shit out of men's assholes and aren't worth even trying to talk to.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I say I will just ignore your stupidity again, you lack the ability to answer a simple question because you are a know nothing lying faggot that sucks the shit out of men's assholes and aren't worth even trying to talk to.

You lied for like 5 pages in that thread on Tuesday and you are still trying to spin it, these are the official numbers that you were originally lying about :finger3:Stop with your :bullshit:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You lied for like 5 pages in that thread on Tuesday and you are still trying to spin it, these are the official numbers that you were originally lying about :finger3:Stop with your :bullshit:

Take the dildo out of your ass and read THE SAME FUCKIN AGENCY YOU QUOTED HAD THE JOBS FOR NOVEMBER AT 250,000. Not a fucking peep about that.  What changed?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Take the dildo out of your ass and read THE SAME FUCKIN AGENCY YOU QUOTED HAD THE JOBS FOR NOVEMBER AT 250,000. Not a fucking peep about that.  What changed?

Spin and more spin you lied in that thread and are a lying sack of FUCK, just STFU you are :wrong:  still :fuckoff:, has/had nothing to do about any spin about November jobs stop with the :bullshit:

Edited by Momorider

Trumps a lying POS just like the guy before him and the guys before that and the guy before that.  At least he tries to spin the news to make his admin and America look great. The last idiot gave no one any confidence which is why the recovery was so slow 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So now the numbers are being reported the other way? Fucking hilarious! :lol: 

bwahahaha

Trump said during the campaign the unemployment rate was 42%

:lmao:

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps a lying POS just like the guy before him and the guys before that and the guy before that.  At least he tries to spin the news to make his admin and America look great. The last idiot gave no one any confidence which is why the recovery was so slow 

Obama needed to sell the progress better absolutely, he lacked the ability and maybe the will to do so, he also faced a hostile group that constantly said he made everything about himself. Remember all the times they counted how many times he said I.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Obama needed to sell the progress better absolutely, he lacked the ability and maybe the will to do so, he also faced a hostile group that constantly said he made everything about himself. Remember all the times they counted how many times he said I.

he was a narcissistic piece of shit who thought he was smarter than everyone else and had no sales/leadership skills because he thought himself to be superior to all.  the new narcissistic piece of shit can at least fuck you and make you feel good about it.