Who watches "Morning Joe"...cuz....

..what the fuck!?!?!  MSNBC has to be the new leader in the lying. biased MSM's.  That shit was on this morning over me making my morning omelette and GOD DAMN!  Mika (blondie) was almost in tears BEGGING for Trump supporters to come to thier side because "That man is lying to you."  HOLY FUCKING SHIT...I mean literally almost in tears.  Going on and and on and on.  So, I googled her and her and that muppet looking sidekick of hers are literally, trying to turn the tide and recruit for the opposition.  "NEWS".

And they cannot figure out why they lost.  She's Maddow "lite" and her dork muppet co-host wearing his birth control googles is the new Mathews!

:lol:

So, I quickly flipped on Fox and BAM...news about the changes in the ACA.  Weird!  Then I flipped to CNN and they are all bent up about Trumps last tweet about Obama..on and on and on and on................................................

Do any of you site liberals have any craving for real facts and issues anymore?  Or is it just this "made for idiot tabloid news" for you.

Joe used to at least try and give the appearance of impartiality, but even thats gone out the window.  Mika, used to be a local news bimbo here in the Hartford area......she pretty much has gone off the rails.  Can't watch that shit at all anymore, particularly with that smug pos plagiarizer phony Mike Barnicle.  Its awesome listening to Howie Carr out him on his show.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Joe used to at least try and give the appearance of impartiality, but even thats gone out the window.  Mika, used to be a local news bimbo here in the Hartford area......she pretty much has gone off the rails.  Can't watch that shit at all anymore, particularly with that smug pos plagiarizer phony Mike Barnicle.  Its awesome listening to Howie Carr out him on his show.

I was truly amazed.  I mean, I actually said "What the fuck?" when I heard it.  Shit like this is why Trump and his admin get's a "pass" from many....and will continue to do so.  I'm really and truly beginning to believe MSM liberal media truly is the "Opposition Party".  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

..what the fuck!?!?!  MSNBC has to be the new leader in the lying. biased MSM's.  That shit was on this morning over me making my morning omelette and GOD DAMN!  Mika (blondie) was almost in tears BEGGING for Trump supporters to come to thier side because "That man is lying to you."  HOLY FUCKING SHIT...I mean literally almost in tears.  Going on and and on and on.  So, I googled her and her and that muppet looking sidekick of hers are literally, trying to turn the tide and recruit for the opposition.  "NEWS".

And they cannot figure out why they lost.  She's Maddow "lite" and her dork muppet co-host wearing his birth control googles is the new Mathews!

So, I quickly flipped on Fox and BAM...news about the changes in the ACA.  Weird!  Then I flipped to CNN and they are all bent up about Trumps last tweet about Obama..on and on and on and on................................................

Do any of you site liberals have any craving for real facts and issues anymore?  Or is it just this "made for idiot tabloid news" for you.

The tide of truth is turning

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile the Dems stay quiet.....mmmmmmmm

Calm before the chaos I take it? I mean really....why doesn't your side just take a shot (no pun) at him already and see if it sticks or not. If it doesn't then just STFU so we can all get on with things.

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Calm before the chaos I take it? I mean really....why doesn't your side just take a shot (no pun) at him already and see if it sticks or not. If it doesn't then just STFU so we can all get on with things.

Just like Watergate ONLY this is worse because it involves the Russians and national security. Ducks in a row

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Just like Watergate ONLY this is worse because it involves the Russians and national security. Ducks in a row

Then impeach him or force him to resign.... either likely will be tough to do. You keep saying the Dems have been quiet for a reason, implying they have something on him big enough to make a difference. Then Let 'er rip tater chip!

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Its has got so fucking bad I cant even watch the local news anymore and that is Canadian news :flush:

I used to enjoy my local news. As far as politics, they delivered the news with no commentary.

After the election, it feels like they are all auditioning for their big break on  CNN.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Then impeach him or force him to resign.... either likely will be tough to do. You keep saying the Dems have been quiet for a reason, implying they have something on him big enough to make a difference. Then Let 'er rip tater chip!

As if the Democrats control FBI investigations

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

As if the Democrats control FBI investigations

Then don't impeach him and still STFU...take your pick!

All this incessant whining and excuses...take action or stifle it already

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Then don't impeach him and still STFU...take your pick!

All this incessant whining and excuses...take action or stifle it already

They are taking action, duhhh.

The FBI is investigating and so is the Congress and the Senate.  Are you retarded or something?

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

They are taking action, duhhh.

The FBI is investigating and so is the Congress and the Senate.  Are you retarded or something?

Then what the fuck are you babbling about Nook?

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Then what the fuck are you babbling about Nook?

What am I babbling about?  Lolllllll

You're the one crying about nobody taking action when they obviously are.  Jesus Christ, alternate reality much?

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What am I babbling about?  Lolllllll

You're the one crying about nobody taking action when they obviously are.  Jesus Christ, alternate reality much?

Follow along or fuck off...your choice.

And guess who's been doing all the crying around here Liberal Nook? lolz...Not me but you and you ilk