Curious what popped up after he was gone

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

wouldn't it be great if it was true? a black guy punks america and walks away smiling. :lol: every redneck would piss themselves 

You don't really think that.  If this comes to be proven, well.....isn't your side already "on the ropes".

"Coffin nail".

Not that I care that much anyway. He was an inept fraud from day one.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You don't really think that.  If this comes to be proven, well.....isn't your side already "on the ropes".

"Coffin nail".

keep dreaming and wishing. meanwhile i'll watch the GOP dismantle itself with power. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

keep dreaming and wishing. meanwhile i'll watch the GOP dismantle itself with power. 

They are going to "dismantle themselves"?  Not a chance.  And thanks to your side being complete arrogant buffoons and sore losers, the R's really cannot do wrong by their voters.  I can't really blame them as I also enjoy their actions make you all writhe with such pain.

But the whining is really starting to get old.  You boys gonna be able to pull it together and "man up" to make yourselves relevant again?  

52 minutes ago, toslow said:

it proves him right, it says he was born in kenya

Nope. Proves him wrong  :bc: Not that it matters because I'm guessing that's a fake 

Edited by Ebsell

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Coffin nail".

I hate to agree with SpinCry, it normally make me cringe, but this would be hilarious! A country that has had such a difficult time getting past race get punked bad by a darkie! Fucking priceless!

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I hate to agree with SpinCry, it normally make me cringe, but this would be hilarious! A country that has had such a difficult time getting past race get punked bad by a darkie! Fucking priceless!

Hell, we've gotten "punked" for eight.  Not sure this would be the big deal anybody may think it would be.  Obama's "legacy" is shit already.  Again.."coffin nail".

But, I'm sure some rednecks will be truck "bed riding" with their flag and "hooting" it up.  Idiots on both sides.  Red necks on right.  Liberals on left.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, we've gotten "punked" for eight.  Not sure this would be the big deal anybody may think it would be.  Obama's "legacy" is shit already.  Again.."coffin nail".

But, I'm sure some rednecks will be truck "bed riding" with their flag and "hooting" it up.  Idiots on both sides.  Red necks on right.  Liberals on left.

The jury will be out for a long time on Obama's legacy (any POTUS's legacy really) however I agree his legacy won't be positive.

Just now, Kivalo said:

The jury will be out for a long time on Obama's legacy (any POTUS's legacy really) however I agree his legacy won't be positive.

I think it's not so much about being seen years from now as either positive or negative so much as just a "blank".  There's just wasn't much forward moving substance in his administration.  Gay rights is his and good for him.  But other than that, his division of this country by his building coalitions of grievance groups will stand out in the end.  Foreign policy disasters, economic folleys and failures, over regulation of private industry stagnating growth and sending US operations overseas, GDP growth a bust.  And "Hillary" to put a stamp on it.

Honestly, there just isn't much he'll be remembered for doing.  Even Alfred Nobel is rolling over in his grave.

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it's not so much about being seen years from now as either positive or negative so much as just a "blank".  There's just wasn't much forward moving substance in his administration.  Gay rights is his and good for him.  But other than that, his division of this country by his building coalitions of grievance groups will stand out in the end.  Foreign policy disasters, economic folleys and failures, over regulation of private industry stagnating growth and sending US operations overseas, GDP growth a bust.  And "Hillary" to put a stamp on it.

Honestly, there just isn't much he'll be remembered for doing.  Even Alfred Nobel is rolling over in his grave.

Like it or not, he will be well known as a POTUS. Likely because he was the first black dude to get the nod.

Just now, Momorider said:

I have no doubt it is 100% true but it is no surprise what so ever because the DemonCUNTS are fraudsters and Barry's entire presidency is a big fucking 8  1/2 year lie :guzzle: 

The birth certificate you posted has been proven to be fake. He is American wether you like it or not it don't matter. He is a domestic fuckup,not a foreign one 

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The birth certificate you posted has been proven to be fake. He is American wether you like it or not it don't matter. He is a domestic fuckup,not a foreign one 

:bullshit: