the cia is pissed

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

"As we've said previously, Julian Assange is not exactly a bastion of truth and integrity," CIA spokeswoman Heather Fritz Horniak said, adding that the CIA's work would continue "despite the efforts of Assange and his ilk."

ilk.... :lol: 

Not a peep from the commie Trump. Every president is turning over in their grave right now. This is a huge national security issue and Trump says nothing. The Russians are controlling Trump and may just be controlling our country

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Not a peep from the commie Trump. Every president is turning over in their grave. This is a huge national security issue and Trump says nothing. The Russians are controlling Trump and may just be controlling our country

Quiet down, Ruth vvv

17191129_10212303286044150_7155787256365058666_n.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I could be wrong but I don't think this was an OP in support of the CIA.

anyone with a dull normal IQ could figure that out. there's some real fucking dummies around here. 

1 minute ago, Back Country Rebel said:

So you're pulling for Assange now? :dunno:  

i don't believe that Assange is either an honorable nor man of principle or higher purpose. he's scummy. but i love to see the cia or the military get their underhanded asses handed to them. i do find it interesting how the right wing and the left wing have loathed and cheered him depending on the info he's released. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not a peep from the commie Trump. Every president is turning over in their grave right now. This is a huge national security issue and Trump says nothing. The Russians are controlling Trump and may just be controlling our country

why is it a national security issue?

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

i don't believe that Assange is either an honorable nor man of principle or higher purpose. he's scummy. but i love to see the cia or the military get their underhanded asses handed to them. i do find it interesting how the right wing and the left wing have loathed and cheered him depending on the info he's released. 

Honorable....probably not. Extrememly intelligent with beneficial motivation. For sure

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Russians are controlling our POTUS and our country? I see you're progressing quite nicely.

Pssst.....Don't look up, you'll actually see the sky falling :lol:

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The Russians are controlling our POTUS and our country? I see you're progressing quite nicely.

Pssst.....Don't look up, you'll actually see the sky falling :lol:

Poor MC.  Life sucks.

Boo Hoo.JPG

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It appears as though the MSM is in control of your brain. :lmao: 

Putin hates our state dept. Trump wipes it out and with it many employees with 40 years experience there some under Reagan. Announces a 40% cut in their budget.

So yeah nothing to see here......look the other way.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Putin hates our state dept. Trump wipes it out and with it many employees with 40 years experience there some under Reagan. Announces a 40% cut in their budget.

So yeah nothing to see here......look the other way.

So "reading between the lines" here, Putin fired most of the State Dept. Roger that! :lmao:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is in Putins pocket....Jesus pay attention

Where's the convictions? Like I said...take a shot at him and see if it sticks. If it doesn't STFU or you're going to have a looooong 4 years to get through.

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Where's the convictions? Like I said...take a shot at him and see if it sticks. If it doesn't STFU or you're going to have a looooong 4 years to get through.

your not really this dumb are you?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

your not really this dumb are you?

To follow the MSM blindly and post thread after thread on a sled site that has any connection to Trump in a negative light dumb???

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MSM lmao Okaaayyyyy

Is CNN and MSNBC the tip of the spear for the whole Russian thing against Trump and his admin?