the cia is pissed

"As we've said previously, Julian Assange is not exactly a bastion of truth and integrity," CIA spokeswoman Heather Fritz Horniak said, adding that the CIA's work would continue "despite the efforts of Assange and his ilk."

ilk.... :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wikileaks has never published a fake document. 

That's what i mean.  So sorry so many lies are coming to light for so many that shouldn't be lying.  And what the fuck does that say about our own national security?  Damn.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what i mean.  So sorry so many lies are coming to light for so many that shouldn't be lying.  And what the fuck does that say about our own national security?  Damn.

To me it says the CIA is the enemy of liberty.

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

To me it says the CIA is the enemy of liberty.

Well, really, since when has "liberty" ever been a "real thing" for them.  Their job is to create world chaos and dictatorships kind to our interests...that's their passion!  And oh yes, "meddling and hacking" other country's elections is what they are REALLY GOOD at doing.  

But Russia........  

:lmao:

• Like 1

As I have been saying for a long time now.......you cant trust anyone. But...BUT....if you have to look somewhere for truth its to orgs like wikileaks and whistleblowers like Snowden. They are really our only hope

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess my question to the panel would be after reading some of the info released was there anything that surprised you?

of course not

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I have to admit the programming of modern cars to be used as robotic assassins was more than I thought they would go for.  

there is nothing they wouldnt stoop too and your tax dollars fund it all

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

And this whole time we were led to believe the FBI and NSA was only chartered to spy on us in the US and CIA was outside the US. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And this whole time we were led to believe the FBI and NSA was only chartered to spy on us in the US and CIA was outside the US. :lol: 

At this point I'm pretty sure all three of those agencies are more trouble than they're worth

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

At this point I'm pretty sure all three of those agencies are more trouble than they're worth

I think they've grown into something of a monster to be controlled by one side or the others (or both) political agenda.  A real fucking big monster.  That horseshit with Hillary and the Tom-fuckery on display about all that should have convinced many that our intelligence (and justice) communities are just as corrupt as our political parties.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think they've grown into something of a monster to be controlled by one side or the others (or both) political agenda.  A real fucking big monster.  That horseshit with Hillary and the Tom-fuckery on display about all that should have convinced many that our intelligence (and justice) communities are just as corrupt as our political parties.

Even more so, those guys aren't elected.

• Like 1