no comments on rachel...

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

:happy:

:lol:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

I actually watch MSNBC, CNN and Fox.   All three are amusing in their own way.  I watch more CNN and MSNBC on election night than anything.   God damn that was fun. :lol:  

Yep.  Amazingly entertaining.  I mean I laughed until I cried. Then laughed some more...til the break of 2-ish.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You don't have to love the man to appreciate what he is standing for.   I didn't hate Obama, I hated his policies.   I don't hate Trump or like things he has said but I like his policies.   I like that he's putting a HUGE effort forward to get things done that he campaigned for.   That is refreshing.

What I find hilarious is guys like you who said they would vote for Clinton for a 3rd term who actually did grab women by the pussy instead of just saying they did yet claiming Trump is a piece of shit and Clinton wasn't.   That's fucking funny.  

This.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

You don't have to love the man to appreciate what he is standing for.   I didn't hate Obama, I hated his policies.   I don't hate Trump or like things he has said but I like his policies.   I like that he's putting a HUGE effort forward to get things done that he campaigned for.   That is refreshing.

What I find hilarious is guys like you who said they would vote for Clinton for a 3rd term who actually did grab women by the pussy instead of just saying they did yet claiming Trump is a piece of shit and Clinton wasn't.   That's fucking funny.  

Knowing he was a piece of shit and then voting for him anyways says a lot about you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Knowing he was a piece of shit and then voting for him anyways says a lot about you.

GFY you judgemental old fuck. Your endless rants about Trump, inability to criticize the crooked Clintons and lies about being an independent says a lot about you.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for the office warning.

I dont really watch her show BUT this week has been very good. She has put it all in order. Remember what Woodward and Bernstein did to the Nixon administration?

Maddow just may be putting this neatly all together.

Stealing time ?   :bc:

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

GFY you judgemental old fuck. Your endless rants about Trump, inability to criticize the crooked Clintons and lies about being an independent says a lot about you.

Gee, spot on :lol:

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

I actually watch MSNBC, CNN and Fox.   All three are amusing in their own way.  I watch more CNN and MSNBC on election night than anything.   God damn that was fun. :lol:  

I used the DVR I still watch highlights from time to time  fucking priceless .

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes.  It does.  

14 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

She almost cried again.  Other than that is was pretty boring.  

Its like a full on propaganda war.  Like nothing I've seen in my lifetime.  wtf.   

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

clintoons.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  It does.  

Its like a full on propaganda war.  Like nothing I've seen in my lifetime.  wtf.   

The good news the market is on the rise and people are spending money.  Lets get this economy rolling. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

The good news the market is on the rise and people are spending money.  Lets get this economy rolling. :bc: 

thats what i'm saying :bc:  All indicators I'm hearing are positive for 2017....unless of course the Democrats or ISIS fuck it up.  

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

thats what i'm saying :bc:  All indicators I'm hearing are positive for 2017....unless of course the Democrats or ISIS fuck it up.  

9 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Have you both been sleeping for the last 6 years?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Have you both been sleeping for the last 6 years?

Ol' MC, an economic GENIUS!  

I think the term was "dumb as soup".  But it is used as a term of affection in your case MC! :bc:

:lol:

9 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot on.

Deal with all small businesses, and  everyone is excited about the future of their business.. 

"You didn't build that"! ...............Fuck nut. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

77 months of steady job growth is what?

really?

President Barack Obama has termed his efforts to combat unemployment and slow economic growth a success. However, Princeton and Harvard economists found that the majority of new jobs were in contract or part-time positions.

Jobs that come with access to healthcare, vacation time, the occasional sick day and Social Security and Medicare taxes paid through employers have declined under Obama’s presidency. One-million fewer people are working steady jobs than they were at the beginning of the recession, according to a study authored by Lawrence Katz at Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University.

While the Obama administration is prone to citing the 10 million jobs added to the economy over the past eight years, 95 percent of those are temporary, contractual jobs or part-time employment. Part-time employers are not obligated to provide any benefits for their employees, so when an employee gets sick they can either go to work or lose that day’s wages.

In addition, contractual employment has grown. The study found that young workers represented the largest growth of contractors who frequently do not receive any kind of benefits, even when they are working full-time

now say U?