no comments on rachel...

Thanks for the office warning.

I dont really watch her show BUT this week has been very good. She has put it all in order. Remember what Woodward and Bernstein did to the Nixon administration?

Maddow just may be putting this neatly all together.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I dont really watch her show BUT this week has been very good. She has put it all in order. Remember what Woodward and Bernstein did to the Nixon administration?

Its just a little areola. :lol:  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well personally I always thought Rachel was kind of a MILF myself.  :junk:

edcf61b948edbe2c545702525d14b26c.jpg

Rachel_Hunter-stunning-lovely-sexy-hot-lips-babe-after_thumb_585x795.jpg

Fuck....I had to actually log in to see the pics....because your post frightened me.  And I was gonna "unfriend you" for it. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah, probably a LOT of guys you hang with would be offended by these pics. :lol:

And the second bold is just AWESOME!  Perfect for you.  You liberal retards should stop denying you hang on that idiots every word, every night.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck....I had to actually log in to see the pics....because your post frightened me.  And I was gonna "unfriend you" for it. :lol:

Yeah, probably a LOT of guys you hang with would be offended by these pics. :lol:

And the second bold is just AWESOME!  Perfect for you.  You liberal retards should stop denying you hang on that idiots every word, every night.

Anyone that watched Watergate unfold as I did notices the same thing is happening in this case. Its eerily familiar.

But hey Zamboni you stick with your guy Trump alright....lmao

Just now, Mainecat said:

Anyone that watched Watergate unfold as I did notices the same thing is happening in this case. Its eerily familiar.

You mean like when Obama used the IRS to target his "enemies" like Nixon did?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You get any of those nostalgic feelings again over Clinton?

Just stop with your predictions already.  

57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

nearly 5,000 posts.  Like your really at a desk working.  GMAFB :lol:

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't even watch fox.Be a cold day in hell when I'd waste my time watching Madcow.  :lol:

Honestly, straight men watch the cow? :lol: 

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't even watch fox.Be a cold day in hell when I'd waste my time watching Madcow.  :lol:

I actually watch MSNBC, CNN and Fox.   All three are amusing in their own way.  I watch more CNN and MSNBC on election night than anything.   God damn that was fun. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I actually watch MSNBC, CNN and Fox.   All three are amusing in their own way.  I watch more CNN and MSNBC on election night than anything.   God damn that was fun. :lol:  

It was priceless!!  :lol:  :bc:

8 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

It was priceless!!  :lol:  :bc:

The look on their faces at CNN sure was and everything leading up to it while the idea of Trump wining was starting to set in.

Like I said the republicans all said the same when Woodward and Bernstein were laying out Watergate....but hey you go with your love of a incompetent phony.

Edited by Mainecat

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like I said the republicans all said the same when Woodward and Bernstein were laying out Watergate....but hey you go with your love of a incompetent phony.

Your predictions have been spot on so far,,,,,,,  :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So MC you must have been 30+ when Watergate unfolded since you remember so much of the details about it. :lol2:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You don't have to love the man to appreciate what he is standing for.   I didn't hate Obama, I hated his policies.   I don't hate Trump or like things he has said but I like his policies.   I like that he's putting a HUGE effort forward to get things done that he campaigned for.   That is refreshing.

What I find hilarious is guys like you who said they would vote for Clinton for a 3rd term who actually did grab women by the pussy instead of just saying they did yet claiming Trump is a piece of shit and Clinton wasn't.   That's fucking funny.