irony

ted cruz, the big fucking coward, takes his wife to the WH for dinner, after the POS in it insulted the shit out of her during the campaign, on women's day! i bet she is pissed she has to go to this thing. maybe trump will grab her pussy?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd say this is only 8.7% as pathetic as Bernie endorsing Hillary after she defrauded him out of being the President of the USA

How that guy thinks he has any perception of moral high ground left with the people who backed him is amazing.  I'm sure some still do but he blew his opportunity with his complete loss of integrity IMO.

Anytime I see him running his face I just SMH.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How that guy thinks he has any perception of moral high ground left with the people who backed him is amazing.  I'm sure some still do but he blew his opportunity with his complete loss of integrity IMO.

Anytime I see him running his face I just SMH.

he sure left a lot of people down. Ahhh, what does he care anyway, he's old and ready to cash it in soon anyway.

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ted cruz, the big fucking coward, takes his wife to the WH for dinner, after the POS in it insulted the shit out of her during the campaign, on women's day! i bet she is pissed she has to go to this thing. maybe trump will grab her pussy?

He retweeted a meme and that's insulting the shit out of her :lmao: 

:wrong: 100% of the time 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Amazing

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm surprised Cruz was allowed in the White House or near Trump considering his father helped assassinate JFK

:lmao:

Wonder what that story is the old man hanging with Oswald in Cuba :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

ummmmm

no

You are so fucking rock headed it's laughable....all upset about some comments made about some dipshits wife as opposed to not having Sanders in The White House. :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are so fucking rock headed it's laughable....all upset about some comments made about some dipshits wife as opposed to not having Sanders in The White House. :lol:

:lol: at you thinking politics is all friendly and shit, and that sanders would have easily beat trump . sanders had no problem getting over it and still fought for who he thought was best for the country. you and the other trump voting clowns? went about as "far away" from Bernie as possible. what you and others are demonstrating with this crap is a typical rww trait - find someone else to blame. facts are, you clowns were duped into voting this idiotic, embarrassing, immature, narcissistic, morally bankrupt, conspiracy riddled, POS into the WH, so......

OWN IT 

while I enjoy laughing at you numbskulls ruin what very little honesty and integrity some of you once had. no more will anyone take your crying about tax returns, transparency, lying, patriotism, morals, ethics,etc seriously. you blew your wad over trump, figuratively and literally  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at you thinking politics is all friendly and shit, and that sanders would have easily beat trump . sanders had no problem getting over it and still fought for who he thought was best for the country. you and the other trump voting clowns? went about as "far away" from Bernie as possible. what you and others are demonstrating with this crap is a typical rww trait - find someone else to blame. facts are, you clowns were duped into voting this idiotic, embarrassing, immature, narcissistic, morally bankrupt, conspiracy riddled, POS into the WH, so......

OWN IT 

while I enjoy laughing at you numbskulls ruin what very little honesty and integrity some of you once had. no more will anyone take your crying about tax returns, transparency, lying, patriotism, morals, ethics,etc seriously. you blew your wad over trump, figuratively and literally  :lol: 

Yup anyone that voted for that idiot loses my respect

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

OWN IT 

Get help dude.  Maybe some lithium to calm the outbursts.  Your side has been doing everything BUT laughing.  You've all become unglued, and you're the last one who needs to be lecturing anyone about intellectual honesty and integrity.  Your side lies, uses violence and is represented by a bunch of scumbags.:tool:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get help dude.  Maybe some lithium to calm the outbursts.  Your side has been doing everything BUT laughing.  You've all become unglued, and you're the last one who needs to be lecturing anyone about intellectual honesty and integrity.  Your side lies, uses violence and is represented by a bunch of scumbags.:tool:

first off, I said I'm laughing at you nitwits. you're right though, many aren't overall, as they shouldn't be. second, I can't throw really throw you in the dishonest, lacking integrity crowd completely. I think you fit well in the naïve crowd as well.

Edited by Snoslinger

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

HOLY SHIT!   :lol:  WINNING POST OF THE DAY IN HILARITY!!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

first off, I said I'm laughing at you nitwits. you're right though, many aren't overall, as they shouldn't be. second, I can't throw really throw you in the dishonest, lacking integrity crowd completely. I think you fit well in the naïve crowd as well.

Runner up.  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: 100% of the time for 20 months :lol:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh stop the act

What?  You don't want the acccolade?  C'mon man!

I think we should start having a lib-tard post of the day award.  You'd have a "love me wall" filled up in no time.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  You don't want the acccolade?  C'mon man!

I think we should start having a lib-tard post of the day award.  You'd have a "love me wall" filled up in no time.

Whatever makes you all puffed up Donald