Marines on the ground in Syria

• Gold Member

It was shitty when Obama admin intervened to destabilize another country and its still shitty today when the Trump adminstration adds more troops to finish was Obama started.

Let our friend and ally Russia handle Syria and we sit this one out.

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It was shitty when Obama admin intervened to destabilize another country and its still shitty today when the Trump adminstration adds more troops to finish was Obama started.

This isn't about helping... I think our interests and Russia's interests oppose...

28 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

friend and ally. :lol: 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

friend and ally. :lol: 

Well fuck will you MC type idiots make up your mind if the govt under trump is in bed with Putin and shit or not.

We know Obama wanted a war with Russia...  hence why he took us into Syria but I thought I heard on the duhundergound that trump and Putin are good buddies.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well fuck will you MC type idiots make up your mind if the govt under trump is in bed with Putin and shit or not.

We know Obama wanted a war with Russia...  hence why he took us into Syria but I thought I heard on the duhundergound that trump and Putin are good buddies.

your head is a busy place. 

• Gold Member

Well.  The us government on every level is majority republicans...  majority of state government are as well.  There are some believe Russia is responsible for the way the elections turned out so I would assume if that is true we are friends and allys

32 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

:lol: 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

:lol:

Russia wasn't involved in helping Assad in Syria until years after Obama got involved.  FFS

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Anler said:

Are our troops there to defeat Isis, help victims or topple Assad? Are we working with Russia? These are questions that need answers...

None of those reasons are valid in my book.  Stay the fuck out of the quagmire.  That proxy war is a no win situation.

-syriagraphic02 (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

None of those reasons are valid in my book.  Stay the fuck out of the quagmire.  That proxy war is a no win situation.

-syriagraphic02 (1).jpg

I agree 100%

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

We should go all out war in Syria, its worked out so well in Iraq for us.

It worked out alright for Halliburton and Blackwater, speaking of which, Blackwater's founder's sister is Betsy DeVos.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

It worked out alright for Halliburton and Blackwater, speaking of which, Blackwater's founder's sister is Betsy DeVos.

Yeah but no so much for the rest of us.

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What dipshits. Obama kept boots off the ground in Syria for a reason.

Trump is an inept president being led by the worst cabinet and White House staff in history.

So Obama never had troops in Syria???

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fucking shocker....yeah Trump is really draining the swamp....wtf.