Trump the Nit Wit

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet the accusation is true?

Someone tweeted about doesn't make it true. You of all people should be an expert on this :lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yet the accusation is true?

so his advisors are now telling this stuff to the press ha? one would think a conversation like that would be pretty ez to track back the leak and I have seen on advisers fired this week so nice fail  . getting pathetic  

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The wire tap?

and there were not 2 requests for a wire tap on file from the Obama justice department?

what is to say there was not a 3rd that was granted and u would not be privy to that info,

but yeah u know because of your clearance level with in  the inelegance community  

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

My mistake I thought you were referring to the accusations of Trump asking about hiring a PI

he was but the Alzheimer's is getting bad 3 min is a lot to expect for recognition from a old mainecunt  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Higgins and his smarmy attitude bugged the fuck out of me but TC was a badass! Rick was a kind of a weasly little fuck. :lol:

IMG_2836.JPG.1a8aeb3145755b8cffaad4f2b8bff8d8.JPG

I loved that show. I miss all those types of shows.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same  not sure I could watch reruns though 

some of the Magnum pi are actually still decent some are bad but they had some dark episodes . They replayed a bunch not to far back on Showtime or hbo or something and I watched for a few nights

37 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Maybe Zambro was 16 when Magnum PI was on......

I think I was in grade school like 11 when it started .

seriously the guy was so macho his  dickbroom style is forever named after him

the Magnum

only other dick broom with that sort of recognition is the

Reynolds

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:Brain of a 16 year old. :lol:

What does that mean?  Or are you a reality show fan?  Ah yes, "The Bachelorette" does it for you!  Because you are a real man!

:lol:

Maybe your parents should have let you watched more violence growing up.  Maybe a Saturday showing of "Cagney and Lacy" or "Charlie's Angels" if you were a good boy.  Edited by mommy putting her hand over your eyes for the really "mean" scenes. :lol:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What does that mean?  Or are you a reality show fan?  Ah yes, "The Bachelorette" does it for you!  Because you are a real man!

:lol:

Maybe your parents should have let you watched more violence growing up.  Maybe a Saturday showing of "Cagney and Lacy" or "Charlie's Angels" if you were a good boy.  Edited by mommy putting her hand over your eyes for the really "mean" scenes. :lol:

It means that a show with a weekly hot chick and fast car with one dimensional plot lines are awesome when you are 16.

To say you miss shows like that when you are an adult is telling.

I made fun of your posts because I thought you were an adult. I won't bother commenting on your bullshit anymore. I thought you were just acting like an idiot. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It means that a show with a weekly hot chick and fast car with one dimensional plot lines are awesome when you are 16.

I made fun of your posts because I thought you were an adult. I won't bother commenting on your bullshit anymore. I thought you were just acting like an idiot. 

Sweet fuck you read way to far into shit. :nuts:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:omg: