Bernie 4 Hillary

• Platinum Contributing Member

He confirmed it. :lol::bigfinger: for all you phony fucks who yapped about being pro Bernie and are now balls deep in Dump's Rump :lol:  

Senator Bernie Sanders said on Friday that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in the November presidential election, offering one more indication that he has given up on his own candidacy.

Asked if he would cast his vote for Mrs. Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee, in an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program, Mr. Sanders said, “Yes.”

He added that the alternative, Donald J. Trump, would be dire for the country: “The issue right here is I’m going to do everything I can do to defeat Donald Trump. I think Trump, in so many ways, would be a disaster for this country if he were elected.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/25/us/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Edited by SnowRider

Proves Bernie is exactly what he preached to hate.  :lmao:

The question will be how big of a percentage of his supporters will.  

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The libs are really pushing this.  It's funny.  All we have been hearing about for the last month is that bernie was endorsing hillary. 

Yet, he is still in the race.  Funny shit.

:nuts: What's funny is your posting in a thread where he said 'yes' and your still flapping your lips about hearing it... :lmao:. The answers are in the link but you're dumb :lol: 

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The libs are really pushing this.  It's funny.  All we have been hearing about for the last month is that bernie was endorsing hillary. 

Yet, he is still in the race.  Funny shit.

They have to keep him "in" if an indictment gets handed down.  Bernie has a real problem because the African American vote doesn't go to him it stays home.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They have to keep him "in" if an indictment gets handed down.  

Don't let the facts get in the way :lol: 

The remarks from Mr. Sanders increase the likelihood of the Democratic Partyuniting ahead of the July 25-28 convention in Philadelphia, and could help Mrs. Clinton sway Sanders supporters who would otherwise sit out the November election or vote for Mr. Trump.

Mr. Sanders said that right now his goal is to fight for the strongest possible platform at the convention. He is pushing for the inclusion of progressive poll.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: What's funny is your posting in a thread where he said 'yes' and your still flapping your lips about hearing it... :lmao:. The answers are in the link but you're dumb :lol: 

It's funny because you fall for the manipulation.  How many times have we heard that bernie was endorsing hillary, yet obama had a meeting with bernie, hillary had a meeting with bernie and after every meeting, bernie never once said he was dropping out of the race.   Bernie want's something bigger than what they have offered.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Make sure and let us all know when Bernie ends his campaign to become POTUS.  Should we expect another "bernie4hillary" thread before that?

Hey - Stupid Fuck - read the link and I even quoted it....he's still 'in' to have has much influence over the platform as possible.  It's a formality that you're to dumb to understand.  He said he's voting for her....what more do you want?  He will do anything to make sure your Rump Buddy is not elected.  What more do you want?  

Do you ever wonder why people think you're a complete and absolute fucking stupid idiot.  The info is black and white in the thread and you continue to spew your stupidity.  Grow the fuck up or STFU :bc: 

Stay the fuck out of my threads if you can't do better.  Got it :lol: 

Now - is Bernie voting for Hillary?  Did you vote for Bernie?  Does Bernie despise your new candidate - Dump?  Get a grip you dumb ass - you're the fucking idiot that the majority of people see...as a stupid Rump Pumper.  Did you see the electoral map? :bigfinger::lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey - Stupid Fuck - read the link and I even quoted it....he's still 'in' to have has much influence over the platform as possible.  It's a formality that you're to dumb to understand.  He said he's voting for her....what more do you want?  He will do anything to make sure your Rump Buddy is not elected.  What more do you want?  

Do you ever wonder why people think you're a complete and absolute fucking stupid idiot.  The info is back and white in the thread and you continue to spew your stupidity.  Grow the fuck up or STFU :bc: 

Stay the fuck out of my threads if you can't do better.  Got it :lol: 

Now - is Bernie voting for Hillary?  Did you vote for Bernie?  Does Bernie despise your new candidate - Dump?  Get a grip you dumb ass - you're the fucking idiot that the majority of people see...as a stupid Rump Pumper.  Did you see the electoral map? :bigfinger::lol: 

Just because you look the fool, don't get mad at me.

I watched the video, I don't just read a headline and parrot talking points like you.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just because you look the fool, don't get mad at me.

I watched the video, I don't just read a headline and parrot talking points like you.

I'm merely stating the obvious about your absolute and utter stupidity. :bc: 

What about the questions? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm merely stating the obvious about your absolute and utter stupidity. :bc: 

What about the questions? :lol: 

Yeah, what about those questions?  Like why didn't the dems vote for those 2 republican bills? 

You are looked at like a fool because you don't answer these basic questions. 

This is what was posted on a local TV stations website here in VT.

Bernie Sanders said Friday he will likely vote for Hillary Clinton for president in November, the strongest expression of support yet from the Vermont senator, but he left the door open that he could change his mind.

"In all likelihood, it will be Hillary Clinton," Sanders told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day."

Sanders said he was focused on his leverage over the Democratic party platform.

"My job right now as a candidate is to fight to make sure that the Democratic Party not only has the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party, but that that platform is actually implemented by elected officials," Sanders said on CNN.

He also declined to say whether the time will come that he fully endorses Clinton, saying he is waiting to see what she says about his priorities. He also would not say explicitly, when pressed by Cuomo, that she won the nomination fairly.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:
This is what was posted on a local TV stations website here in VT.

Bernie Sanders said Friday he will likely vote for Hillary Clinton for president in November, the strongest expression of support yet from the Vermont senator, but he left the door open that he could change his mind.

"In all likelihood, it will be Hillary Clinton," Sanders told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day."

Sanders said he was focused on his leverage over the Democratic party platform.

"My job right now as a candidate is to fight to make sure that the Democratic Party not only has the most progressive platform in the history of the Democratic Party, but that that platform is actually implemented by elected officials," Sanders said on CNN.

He also declined to say whether the time will come that he fully endorses Clinton, saying he is waiting to see what she says about his priorities. He also would not say explicitly, when pressed by Cuomo, that she won the nomination fairly.

Question for you John,

Do you think he will hurt Hillary any if he does not officially endorse her ?

Edited by Capt.Storm

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Question for you John,

Do you think he will hurt Hillary any if he does not officially endorse her ?

It certainly won't help her if he doesn't endorse her. But, I think he probably will after the convention.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It certainly won't help her if he doesn't endorse her. But, I think he probably will after the convention.

Yeah.

I was against it before I was for it type of deal.

He prolly would sell his soul to keep Trump out.

But to hear sr ,Hillary would be just fine without Bernis endorsement..dunno.

Edited by Capt.Storm