This is bullshit

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks Trump!

You realize the video you posted has been around for years and has NOTHING whatsoever to do with President Trump, right?

Not only are you a dishonest hack, you're fucking stupid as well. :lol:

And take TR's quote out of your signature line, you and he have ZERO in common and you most likely know nothing about the man or his Presidency.

Edited by Kivalo

Just now, Kivalo said:

You realize the video you posted has been around for years and has NOTHING whatsoever to do with President Trump, right?

Not only are you a dishonest hack, your fucking stupid as well. :lol:

Your sure .......really sure?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Not only are you a dishonest hack, your fucking stupid as well. :lol:

And all the dipshit had to do was answer the simple question "are you a citizen?"

WHY IN THE FUCK DO THESE IDIOT LIBERALS THING AMERICA BELONGS TO THE FUCKING WORLD.  

I tell you what I'd do, write up my resignation immediately and beat the shit out of everyone in the car.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And all the dipshit had to do was answer the simple question "are you a citizen?"

WHY IN THE FUCK DO THESE IDIOT LIBERALS THING AMERICA BELONGS TO THE FUCKING WORLD.  

I tell you what I'd do, write up my resignation immediately and beat the shit out of everyone in the car.

:lol2:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd buy everyone in those cars a beer, fuck the police state mentality!

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

:lol2:

That'd be a lot more entertaining video too!  A LOT MORE.  I bet as soon as "hands were laid" people would be giving up their information without any hesitation!  Happens all the time.  Punks wanna run their face....they can get hands on it and learn some fucking respect.

AHHH...I'd go tape my hands first.  I keep hockey tape in the truck. The look on peoples faces when they see taped hands is one of "HOLY MUTHA FUCKING SHIT". . :lol:

Heard after the camera drops: "I'M A US CITIZEN!   I AM A US CITIZEN.......(screams...)......I AM A US CITIZEEEEEEEEEN!"

:lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks Trump!

U pathetic dumb fuck do u have any Idea of when the video u posted was uploaded to U tube LOL

Published on Oct 27, 2013 so your video has to do with trump how U fool?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

U pathetic dumb fuck do u have any Idea of when the video u posted was uploaded to U tube LOL

Published on Oct 27, 2013 so your video has to do with trump how U fool?

Just let him "fly like an eagle" his own way.  It's easier for all of us that way.

Image result for dodo bird cartoon gif

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a simple question dude....that's all.  And it is a very valid one.

No it isn't valid UNLESS they have reason to suspect you are not a citizen. By your logic, its OK for them to search your house simply because they don't know what you might be hiding as opposed to because they suspect you might be hiding a specific something.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

No it isn't valid UNLESS they have reason to suspect you are not a citizen. By your logic, its OK for them to search your house simply because they don't know what you might be hiding as opposed to because they suspect you might be hiding a specific something.

No, that's not my "logic" at all.  AT ALL.  Actually, it's quite a stupid analogy.  And I'm surprised.

It's a simple question when entering our country.  No need to be a little ass-hole about it to the guys at the border.  This country is full of smart-ass punks.  Don't be one.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, that's not my "logic" at all.  AT ALL.  Actually, it's quite a stupid analogy.  And I'm surprised.

It's a simple question when entering our country.  No need to be a little ass-hole about it to the guys at the border.  This country is full of smart-ass punks.  Don't be one.

The analogy is spot on. They weren't "entering our country" in several cases they were 50 miles or more from the border.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The analogy is spot on. They weren't "entering our country" in several cases they were 50 miles or more from the border.

Well then...mutha fucka!  Where was that part in the video?  Then that question is kinda stupid....and irrelevant.  

But I'd still beat the shit out of the little bitches in the car, later, without my uniform...or badge.  Because I had all the information to find them at their homes later. :lol:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well then...mutha fucka!  Where was that part in the video?  Then that question is kinda stupid....and irrelevant.  

But I'd still beat the shit out of the little bitches in the car, later, without my uniform...or badge.  Because I had all the information to find them at their homes later. :lol:

The dude in the tractor trailer(I'm guessing), looked like he was at a diesel pump.

If these questions were being asked upon entry to the US then fine but not miles away from the border when have no reason to suspect.

Just now, Kivalo said:

The dude in the tractor trailer(I'm guessing), looked like he was at a diesel pump.

If these questions were being asked upon entry to the US then fine but not miles away from the border when have no reason to suspect.

AGREED! :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

yes and no.

remember some of the check points are put where they are because they are hot spots . people/aliens  walk over walk to a  waiting van car etc etc and roll down the road. do u really thin k they are just out on some random road for no reason at all asking if u are a citizen ?

Edited by Ez ryder