Hillary Clinton Knew About The Trump Wiretaps? See Her Own Tweet Expose Herself!

:lol: old news. apparently most of the world knew about this server/bank suspcion, and the search, except highmark and some other nutjobs on FSCE. I think it was even discussed in here.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What exactly do you think that proves?

With this limited information I'd say it proves little however how does she know that "computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank."

Only a deep investigation will get to the bottom of all this and even then its doubtful it could.  You have to be pretty biased to not at least see a small connection with that tweet to all that is going on.  One of the news articles who broke the story specifically talk about the FISA order being for a server at Trump tower.    Hmmmm.  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

lol

That article was the day after Hillary's tweet. :lol:  Of course the media would never work with the IC or a candidate.

Tuesday, Nov 1, 2016 07:24 AM EST

Donald Trump company’s server was connected to Russian bank: Report

The FBI has reportedly known about Trump's connection to Russian financial institution since the summer

Matthew Rozsa

More evidence is piling up linking Donald Trump to the Russian government, including the discovery of a secret server that existed solely to connect the Trump Organization to a powerful Russian bank, and a report that the FBI was informed that Vladimir Putin’s regime wanted to cultivate a relationship with the Republican nominee

News of the secret server came to light after security experts became concerned that the revelation of Russian attacks on Democratic National Committee servers might indicate similar activity being used against the Trump campaign, according to Slate.

Instead, the experts discovered that the Trump Organization had set up an email server that only performed one function: irregularly pinging a single email server located at Alfa Bank — one of Russia’s biggest banks, which has close connections to the Russian and Ukrainian political elite. Both servers were set up to reject connections from third-party servers, and neither was active outside of Moscow and New York business hours.

The information was presented to Paul Vixie, who wrote essential parts of the DNS code that makes the Internet work. “The parties were communicating in a secretive fashion,” Vixie told Slate. “The operative word is secretive. This is more akin to what criminal syndicates do if they are putting together a project.”

He later added that “this bears every indication that it was collected from a live link” and that “no reasonable person would come to the conclusion other than the one I’ve come to.”

When Alfa Bank was questioned about its Trump-oriented server, that server vanished, only to be immediately replaced by another that performed the same function, Slate reported.

It was also reported by The Hill on Monday that a former intelligence officer warned the FBI in July of “an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit.”

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he doesn't give a shit. he swallowed "pizzagate" whole, along with busman

Nothing of the sort.   I just said with Bill's connection to a know pedophile and how he traveled with him a number of times including times he signed himself off SS protection put enough smoke behind it that the press should be investigating it on their own.   I never suggested LE investigate.

Why would a former President sign off SS protection when traveling with a guy like that?  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nothing of the sort.   I just said with Bill's connection to a know pedophile and how he traveled with him a number of times including times he signed himself off SS protection put enough smoke behind it that the press should be investigating it on their own.   I never suggested LE investigate.

Why would a former President sign off SS protection when traveling with a guy like that?  

Was there proof that he signed himself off SS protection? I mean other than a 3am tweet from Trump. Because I'd think that as a general rule of thumb that last thing you'd let people know is when a target isn't being protected.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Was there proof that he signed himself off SS protection? I mean other than a 3am tweet from Trump. Because I'd think that as a general rule of thumb that last thing you'd let people know is when a target isn't being protected.

Absolutely there was. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwju4a7n98XSAhUF4oMKHZv6AsQQFggjMAE&usg=AFQjCNFkMsnR2l6me_2OZE2hsih07GZXgw&sig2=vqv5GzXnOqIIYxZTjx0VQA

However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed. The U.S. Secret Service has declined to answer multiple Freedom of Information Act requests filed by FoxNews.com seeking information on these trips. Clinton would have been required to file a form to dismiss the agent detail, a former Secret Service agent told FoxNews.com.

In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely there was. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwju4a7n98XSAhUF4oMKHZv6AsQQFggjMAE&usg=AFQjCNFkMsnR2l6me_2OZE2hsih07GZXgw&sig2=vqv5GzXnOqIIYxZTjx0VQA

However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed. The U.S. Secret Service has declined to answer multiple Freedom of Information Act requests filed by FoxNews.com seeking information on these trips. Clinton would have been required to file a form to dismiss the agent detail, a former Secret Service agent told FoxNews.com.

In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.

So you're telling me that they don't list their secret service agents?

Hmmmmm

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Highmark said:

With this limited information I'd say it proves little however how does she know that "computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank."

Only a deep investigation will get to the bottom of all this and even then its doubtful it could.  You have to be pretty biased to not at least see a small connection with that tweet to all that is going on.  One of the news articles who broke the story specifically talk about the FISA order being for a server at Trump tower.    Hmmmm.  

You'd think with all the dots Timeshare has been able to "connect" thus far this one would be a no brainer.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Hmmmmm

So you're telling us that taking multiple junkets to a private island with a convicted pedophile is no big deal.  Shocker.

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You'd think with all the dots Timeshare has been able to "connect" thus far this one would be a no brainer.

It's kinda like the "Einstein could never figure out tying his own shoes" theory.  "Timey" is so advanced in connecting dots that only a couple of dots on a page send him reeling to the edge of insanity.

:lol:

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Hmmmmm

No the actual flight logs do.  They are just listed as males or females if they are present.  

Edited by Highmark