As president, Trump seeks answers on his own wiretap mystery

Just now, Highmark said:

Are you denying Chapter 36 of Title 50 was somehow misrepresented or does not exist?

No idea and neither do you.  What I do know is both the director of the FBI and the NSA have denied any wiretaps on Trump and I'm not inclined to take "Tyler Durden" as any kind of a reliable source.  Find me some more normal mainstream opinion that backs that up and I'll consider it.  Good Luck!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

they didn't have a solid case then, duh. look at all that's happened since then. god damn you're concerning.

Really like what that was illegal?

I love you guys are all excited like this is going to get Trump to resign. :lol:   This might be better than Trump actually winning the election. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

No idea and neither do you.  What I do know is both the director of the FBI and the NSA have denied any wiretaps on Trump and I'm not inclined to take "Tyler Durden" as any kind of a reliable source.  Find me some more normal mainstream opinion that backs that up and I'll consider it.  Good Luck!

I updated with a link from a govt website showing the exact same code.

The article like what I'm saying is the POTUS CAN direct electronic surveillance without a court order.  Doesn't mean Obama did just that he could have.     

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I updated with a link from a govt website showing the exact same code.

The article like what I'm saying is the POTUS CAN direct electronic surveillance without a court order.  Doesn't mean Obama did just that he could have.     

No he couldn't have.  Trump is an American citizen and Trump Tower is owned by an American.  

(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at-

(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or

(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

No he couldn't have.  Trump is an American citizen and Trump Tower is owned by an American.  

(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at-

(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or

(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

Wasn't saying the POTUS would use this method to wiretap Trump Tower but the Russian Embassy or the ambassador.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Wasn't saying the POTUS would use this method to wiretap Trump Tower but the Russian Embassy or the ambassador.  

:lmao:

You weren't?  So how does this back up Trump's claim Trump Tower was wiretapped?

Once again, Trump is full of shit, lying on Twitter, and slandering a former President, and this "Tyler Durden" BS doesn't add anything to the discussion.

25 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

You weren't?  So how does this back up Trump's claim Trump Tower was wiretapped?

Once again, Trump is full of shit, lying on Twitter, and slandering a former President, and this "Tyler Durden" BS doesn't add anything to the discussion.

No, not in the context of this particular thread.   Vince posted an article that said the POTUS couldn't order a wiretap and I simply showed with US code from a govt website he could.

Edited by Highmark