General Flynn was at Trump tower when he talked on the phone with the Russian Ambassador

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The ACA was failing.  I don't know why most won't at least do a quick search as to why.  It's simple but most won't bother, whether they care or not.  Anything done to that should help.   

Most Americans that aren't following around Trump because they hate him, and/or themselves or lives, are seeing a solid changes that are amounting to a consumer confidence that we haven't seen in years and years.  Consumer confidence=Spending=growth.

It's  been a bit over one month and these strides in the right direction have been epic.  Even stanch Dems are enjoying their 401k boosts and will also start seeing more career and job opportunities.  The rest should come but again, it's only been a bit over a month.  The Dems are holding up a lot of shit that needs to happen to start moving on the rest of some agendas Trump promised.  They CANNOT let him succeed at the risk of their party losing even more control.  Sadly, they are losing their fight and will continue to do so.  They are a wreck.

Also, this "it's Russia" thing has just gotten old to all of the "fence voters".  It's enough already with this silliness that the Dems keep pushing.  They are looking foolish.  Does anybody really think America is being "worked" by Putin?  No.  They should just let it go.

when the same damn economic indicators were improving under obama you all called them fake. now they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. you fuckers are obvious as hell. 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Right after the tweets about Obama President Trump followed up with this :lol: 

what a pathological cunt. this truly is reality tv with school girls cheering on their liar. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

when the same damn economic indicators were improving under obama you all called them fake. now they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. you fuckers are obvious as hell. 

You are a fucking idiot.  His economic indicators were pathetically exaggerated and then at the end of eight...BOOM!  Right?

Consider silence here.  Your economic "prowess" is matched equally by Snow Riders.  ZERO intellect.  NONE.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

what a pathological cunt. this truly is reality tv with school girls cheering on their liar. 

So are people they follow him around all day.  Weirdos.  You are all being played like hell by him too.  Ughhh....it'd be sadder to watch if it wasn't so fucking funny.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Have you done your research about the NY Times reporter yet? :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Right after the tweets about Obama President Trump followed up with this :lol: 

WTF.....I really wish he would knock this shit off.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It would be great if he did, I thought he turned the corner last Tuesday night. 

Yep but apparently not....what purpose is served by tweeting out shit like this....guy is acting like a spoiled middle schooler.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep but apparently not....what purpose is served by tweeting out shit like this....guy is acting like a spoiled middle schooler.

True, but he has had the Dems pretty much off balance and unhinged ever since the election.  I have to believe its part of a strategy.  Every time they try and nail him with some nonsensical bullshit, he turns it around and shoves it straight up their asses.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True, but he has had the Dems pretty much off balance and unhinged ever since the election.  I have to believe its part of a strategy.  Every time they try and nail him with some nonsensical bullshit, he turns it around and shoves it straight up their asses.

Yep.  The man is certainly off-normal for what we'd expect to see.  But, "stupidity" isn't one of his traits.  At least not a real one.  The Dems are getting fucked up here and I really do believe he has, and is gonna keep his vendetta towards them.  They are in shambles and if he can continue to draw their attention, well....it's gonna be an absolute impossibility to save themselves in time.

It's both bizarre and brilliant of this is his plan.  The R's are enjoying it right now too....cuz they know damn well he's gonna clean some of them out when it's over.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  The man is certainly off-normal for what we'd expect to see.  But, "stupidity" isn't one of his traits.  At least not a real one.  The Dems are getting fucked up here and I really do believe he has, and is gonna keep his vendetta towards them.  They are in shambles and if he can continue to draw their attention, well....it's gonna be an absolute impossibility to save themselves in time.

It's both bizarre and brilliant of this is his plan.  The R's are enjoying it right now too....cuz they know damn well he's gonna clean some of them out when it's over.

Well he rightly understands that the attacks on him are going to continue unabated, and his only strategy is to be proactive, and keep the offense on them.  The usual suspects will laugh, but Rush has been correctly urging this strategy for many years.  And its not about "go Republican party", its about draining that swamp of all the corrupt hacks in both parties.  Democrats could not look any worse right now, the public is finally waking up to their bullshit.  Slinger and Mainecat haven't figured it out yet, but they may come around.  Or not. :lol:   How I see it anyways. :bc: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well he rightly understands that the attacks on him are going to continue unabated, and his only strategy is to be proactive, and keep the offense on them.  The usual suspects will laugh, but Rush has been correctly urging this strategy for many years.  And its not about "go Republican party", its about draining that swamp of all the corrupt hacks in both parties.  Democrats could not look any worse right now, the public is finally waking up to their bullshit.  Slinger and Mainecat haven't figured it out yet, but they may come around.  Or not. :lol:   How I see it anyways. :bc: 

Actually Trump looks worse for even giving these attacks the time of day...nothing worse then a thinned skinned leader....and i can see why you agree with him....you are a fine example of thinned skinned.

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm thinking it was Valerie Jarrett and some plumbers :lol: 

both the nsa and fbi have said that no collaboration between the the trump campaign and russia exsisted to their knowledge. the republicans here at CE like that. the fbi and nsa both say that no investigation of the trump campaign occurred. the republicans here don't like that. see a pattern here? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I already named a few, the fact is we don't know very much of what has taken place and we will likely never know.

The problem is that Flynn, lied about his contact, Sessions was less than forthcoming and has recused himself, another aid first denied now admitted his contact, Trumps sil met with the Amb. as well and  Trump may have never known that any of these people met or talked with the Amb. but he said other wise.

The claim that Obama wiretapped Trump tower  was not a smart move on his part, his diehard supporters wouldn't care if he ate a live baby on tv., but there are plenty of anybody but Hillary voters, and people who were sick of the lies coming out of DC and right now it looks like more of the same than the change people thought they were getting.

In speaking solely about the leak to the Washington Post it had to come from the Intelligence Community as they were the one who ran the wiretap.  

I'm not defending Flynn in any way shape or form.   He lied to the VP and deserved to be canned or forced to resign.   I'm simply showing some connections and that there is obvious person or person's inside the IC that wanted to hurt the new administration and they were listening in on private citizens calls.  Wire taps are generally focused on finding out certain information.   Other information gathered not related to the warrant itself can be inadmissible.  

Now ask yourself if you were bold enough to leak classified information to the press which is a felony what is to say you wouldn't wire tap on your own or lie about wire taps.

It is smart for Trump to make congress investigate and not go after it himself as the MSM will just hang him for abuse of power.  

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In speaking solely about the leak to the Washington Post it had to come from the Intelligence Community as they were the one who ran the wiretap.  

I'm not defending Flynn in any way shape or form.   He lied to the VP and deserved to be canned or forced to resign.   I'm simply showing some connections and that there is obvious person or person's inside the IC that wanted to hurt the new administration and they were listening in on private citizens calls.  Wire taps are generally focused on finding out certain information.   Other information gathered not related to the warrant itself can be inadmissible.  

Now ask yourself if you were bold enough to leak classified information to the press which is a felony what is to say you wouldn't wire tap on your own or lie about wire taps.

It is smart for Trump to make congress investigate and not go after it himself as the MSM will just hang him for abuse of power.  

It's pretty clear that the president, Obama or Trump can't wire tap, that is what Trump claimed.

The WH was given a heads up that Flynn had talked to the Russian Amb.,  again listening in on a foreign countries phone calls isn't the same as tapping the phones of Americans.

Ask yourself why would an agent in any IC take the chance of getting caught tapping the phone of an American?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

you haven't showed any connections. sorry. 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

It's pretty clear that the president, Obama or Trump can't wire tap, that is what Trump claimed.

The WH was given a heads up that Flynn had talked to the Russian Amb.,  again listening in on a foreign countries phone calls isn't the same as tapping the phones of Americans.

Ask yourself why would an agent in any IC take the chance of getting caught tapping the phone of an American?

Again, its probably highly unlikely but saying they wouldn't because its illegal is laughable.   Releasing the transcripts of the call between Flynn and the Ambassador was illegal too but that didn't stop them.  

Also, keep in mind any electronic surveillance of a foreign leader thru FISC and a FISA warrant that captures communications of a private American citizen is suppose to be destroyed.   Not handed out to the Washington Post.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again, its probably highly unlikely but saying they wouldn't because its illegal is laughable.   Releasing the transcripts of the call between Flynn and the Ambassador was illegal too but that didn't stop them.  

Also, keep in mind any electronic surveillance of a foreign leader thru FISC and a FISA warrant that captures communications of a private American citizen is suppose to be destroyed.   Not handed out to the Washington Post.

Hey it's the content of the leaks, not how the information was obtained that's important, right?

Or are you guys singing from a different hymn book now?

:lmao: